• Re: I AM LOOKING FOR A CLAN TO JOIN! PS3
      britishsligean2

Ashes of the Innocent

[AoTi]

PC

PlayStation 3/4

Wii

Xbox 360/ONE

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

http://ai-hq.com/

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.00 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi.

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.

BiggyWill

Counter Assault Response $quadron, [CAR$], is a up and coming clan and we are strongly focused on team play and friendship. We are looking to build a good base of players, casual and competitive. We've been around for almost a year and so far we are growing w/ some of the most amazing members.

We are a level 6 Clan, but ready to hit the level 7 mark, here very soon.  We are in the Platinum Division for clan wars.

Come join and play some fun/casual gaming and make some friends or join for some competitive experience w/ gbs,scrims,and tourneys 

Must be 16+ years old, have a mic, and be mature. We have no k/d requirements for the clan.

Come check us out and apply at:

http:// cars. sasonline .us (no spaces)

Just register and click on "Join CAR$" and then follow the directions it tells you.

(p.s. when filling out the application make sure to say you were referred by)

Any questions? Feel free to message me here or on the site "BiggyWill15" or on the PSN my gamertag is "BiggyWill15"

BiggyWill15

CAR$ - Co-Founder

driller5

Pinecrest Posse clan is looking for players. leader is Matty5589

were a lvl 11 clan with 32 members right now