14 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2013 3:40 PM by WiimotesRus02 RSS

Lies lies lies, its all a con!!

WiimotesRus02

I distinctly remember A_Trey_U saying that after a period of time, after N, America gets the dedicated servers, the rest will follow, including the WiiU. So, incase you didn't read Snowyday's recent thread, here's what EmiozGuns wrote just before he locked it. Enjoy the read peeps, and weep, its never going to get any better with connection, I hope they stop making and porting CoD for the WiiU, its a disgusting affair. Bets on I get another ban for this too

Greetings Snowyday, and thank you for posting,

First off, apologies for any frustrations and confusion brought on by this exchange; if you would like to share any additional details surrounding this exchange, please feel free to PM me at your convenience.

In regards to the Festive camo releasing on Wii U, we unfortunately do not have the specific date of release; this was slated to release on PSN as of Dec 18. At present, there is no information regarding the plans for the COD App availability, dedicated servers for this platform, nor on future CoD installments.

For questions any time, you know where to find us!

Best,

^SG

ATVI Support

• Re: Lies lies lies, its all a con!!
    barolb

This is one of the few times i'd rather be optimistic, and would give the benefit of the doubt. I don't really have solid ground to say this, but i still think this a worthwhile thing to be optimistic about.

My guess is that they couldn't get them online before going on break. Around this same time last year, Treyarch finished work for the year, so they got some time off for the holiday season. Anyone recall the forum erupting in threads and posts for a patch notes thread?

BobbyMcGee

i was so angry upon reading that response and still am. yes it was snowy and he has a habit of creating spamy dlc type threads, but not since ive played cod and begun to post here have ive never seen a response from a dev or support that made me want to toss this game in the trash more.

we were also told blops2 would get a clean up. the leaderboards would be cleaned out of obvious cheating and boosters dealt with. people still play that game every day, myself included. the games a year old and almost totally unplayable.

these people are nothing more than con-artists and ive had it. theyre fúckin business motto is "there is no information available at this time". thats just pathetic.

WiimotesRus02

I too was optimistic, well, fairly optimistic, but in my heart I never believed we were getting them. I couldn't care less if ATU ever comes back to the forums either, I don't know if he's an honest person in his social life, but here he's just a puppet and will say what he's told to say. They've probably had a memo now to remind them not to say anything else anymore anyway. We all bought the game on certain things that we were told, and like every other year got screwed over. I was told a few things by clan members which were tempting me, then I read the dedicated servers one day, and that is what did it for me. So I'll put my faith in karma, and hope something happens right back at them.

Crappy Christmas IW/Treyarch, and a failing new year. I hope every thing you touch turns to sh!t..

BobbyMcGee

a trey u i like how real early on you made it very clear that when threads became negative youd quit posting here, youve given yourself another nice loophole to back out of.

Snowyday

I Did not say that

GamebroCrazy

The amount of players that were around in BO was like 20,000 a day at a given time (I don't remember).  What happened to that DLC? Will never know: Now look at us... 1000 on a given day (1400 on weekends) This is a disgrace to them saying they would support Nintendo back in August in a press talk. If you mean only with Skylanders, then okay that would make since. But, they included Ghost and if they (Activision) expected people to buy it without DLC and constant patches, then (sorry for this) you got to be idiots. Sure, it cost resources, and I understand the most believed reason why we never get content (Money and profit). It's not just Activision that is to blame, but another theory is that Nintendo wants half of the profit of the DLC (50%) or Isn't actually accepting any deals. If that is true, then they too are idiots (Sorry Nintendo, but that's why you got to except the same deals like the other consoles take; 20%), this can bring you customers you been aiming for in the past, hardcore players. 80% of the Third Party Content profit is going to go to the the Third Parties while the console company is getting 20% or less. That's facts. Now if non of which is true, then who's to blame, us? See, so many questions are never answered and all we want is a little love to this community. We are not the reason for poor sales, it's the Publishers that are not supporting those games. Great games sell consoles.

wiiucastiel

You have post on black ops 2 fourms saying how ops2 was a bad game and you weren't going to buy ghost and how it you are tired of giving your money to Activision.  Yet you still got ghost why?  Whatever happened to that kirby guy from black ops 1 who complained about hackers yet was one?

WiimotesRus02

Read my OP numbnuts and you'll see why I bought it..

GamebroCrazy

wiiucastiel wrote:

You have post on black ops 2 fourms saying how ops2 was a bad game and you weren't going to buy ghost and how it you are tired of giving your money to Activision.  Yet you still got ghost why? Whatever happened to that kirby guy from black ops 1 who complained about hackers yet was one?

Hmm... why does that ring a bell for some reason, did I ever see him, did I know him? Sorry, for some reason, you made me possibly remember someone I bested in BO.

wiiucastiel

Your post just says that ATU didn't keep his word . Shocker. You know the definition of insanity?   Doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result. Example.  Buying cod on a Nintendo console