2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2013 9:24 AM by rankismet RSS

DLC-ghosts-4 new maps

davekerr

Hi,

I've recently bought the season pass for ghosts on xbox 360. I have been playing for a while now and not seen any of the new maps. I've searched my download history and it's there. There is meant to be 4 new maps and I was just wondering why I can't play them. Never download a dlc for cod before, just thought they would come onto rotation straight away. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Dave

• Re: DLC-ghosts-4 new maps
    vV_PaRaSiTe_Vv

The DLC will be released over time. The season pass allows you to pre-buy all the DLC for a cheaper price before they are actually released, meaning you need to wait for the DLC.

• Re: DLC-ghosts-4 new maps
    rankismet

davekerr wrote:

Hi,

I've recently bought the season pass for ghosts on xbox 360. I have been playing for a while now and not seen any of the new maps. I've searched my download history and it's there. There is meant to be 4 new maps and I was just wondering why I can't play them. Never download a dlc for cod before, just thought they would come onto rotation straight away. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Dave

1st DLC was announced for release next month. 4 MP maps and one Extinction map. You will have to download them before you can play them.

Based on recent titles:

• New maps will be in regular rotation.
    • We will have to ask to have the frequency bumped up.
    • There will be a DLC moshpit with the new maps only (and it will only be Core)