1 2 3 Previous Next 336 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2014 6:52 PM by oSights RSS

(USA)(Xbox One) The Random Guys -tRG- Lvl 25 *Recruiting* SnD Clan Only

oSights

Welcome to the The Random Guys Recruitment Page

Lvl 25

Members 38

WL : 60%

KD 1.7

Thank you for taking the time to read the The Random Guys clan recruitment page. Here you will be able to find information about our clan, our requirements and also how to apply to the clan.

YOU MUST PLAY SND AND NOT SUCK AT IT. TRYING TO PLAY GOOD HERE THANKS

The Random Guys are looking for players of any age and background join our clan, we're currently Level 25 and we have Won all our Diamond Clan war so far!

We're always looking for new players to join the clan to help us progress up the clan levels. We cater towards both casual and competitive gamers. (also young and maturer gamers, if your going to join please act grown up and mature).

We are a fast growing clan who are friendly and fun to play with.

WE REQUEST OF 1.2KD +, ALSO WANT CLAN MEMBERS TO PLAY THE OBJECTIVE.

CLAN REQUIREMENTS

• You play Call of Duty: Ghosts on the Xbox One
  • You must have the Call of Duty app
  • You must be ACTIVE on Call Of Duty. (example: you play more than 3-4 times a week)
  • You use the The Random Guys clan tag [tRG]
  • You stay loyal to The Random Guys (this means no clan hopping!)
  • BONUS: If you have a headset (but you don't have too).

HOW TO JOIN
There are currently two ways that you can join our clan:

• You can send me a message through Xbox Live and I shall invite you to the clan, my GT is: oReFieXs
  • You can use the Call Of Duty App and search for the clan 'The Random Guys' and submit a application.
  • You can send a Tweet @TheRandomGuys

Once Again, thank you for taking the time to look at our recruitment page game we hope to have you join us soon.

Message was edited by: oSights

1 2 3 Previous Next