24 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2013 7:52 AM by rockscrambler RSS

CLAN WAR 3 IS OVER - HOW DID YOU DO?

Bielsalmighty

Well, my lot put up our 2nd first place finish in Platinum, and managed to hang onto 5 nodes at the end for the ninja patch.

How did YOURS go?

• Re: CLAN WAR 3 IS OVER - HOW DID YOU DO?
    Rambler330

Managed a 2nd place finish in Gold. Pretty sweet considering only 4 of us were playing. Now have 9 of the 27 Achievements

7chp

We won our third in a row, Bronze -> Silver -> Gold. Since the three of us (small clan) wouldn't be able to play after Friday night Euro time, we were quick to take 5-6 nodes, and nobody mustered any real challenge, so we ended up with 122CP ahead of only 27CP and 12CP. We got the achievements Make Your Mark (Body Count Camo), Rainswept (Gargoyle Patch) and Gold Division (Dead Gnome Patch) along with the 10 we had from before. Not bad for three 34-36 year olds

maccabi

Bielsalmighty wrote:

and while i was faffing around at work two stalwarts of awesomeness managed to hang onto 5 nodes at the end for the ninja patch.

*fixed

OUHATEME

We have had 3 pretty good clan wars with the competition getting tighter with each one. Keeping up to date with the scoring and differences each one as well. Won our third and now only need one more to complete the body count camo. The only emblem we don't have is the get 1000 cp which will happen soon enough. Gold for the first and platinum for the two and three. Glad that they havent done the 2 week clan war that was what we were originally hearing. Also is some sick twisted sense getting a little better at certain game modes that I would normally never play. Got some game mode patches for it since they happened to be unlocked in operations at the time too.

maccabi

OUHATEME wrote:

We have had 3 pretty good clan wars with the competition getting tighter with each one. Keeping up to date with the scoring and differences each one as well. Won our third and now only need one more to complete the body count camo. The only emblem we don't have is the get 1000 cp which will happen soon enough. Gold for the first and platinum for the two and three. Glad that they havent done the 2 week clan war that was what we were originally hearing. Also is some sick twisted sense getting a little better at certain game modes that I would normally never play. Got some game mode patches for it since they happened to be unlocked in operations at the time too.

we're 250 points approx short of the 1000 point achievement i dont mind playing other modes apart from cranked i (and my clan) hate that mode

NoMoreMyFriend-S

in a very small clan (5 members) where only my son and I were playing with 30% support of one other member we managed second place in our Platinum division group, holding 4 nodes in the end.

We had some hard fights over some objectives with caping 5, waking up to holding three, caping again 2 to hold 5 and starting over again. Also some hard fights with my wife over the amount spent on PS3 at Christmas time.

We also tried HC modes for the first time ever. Just love HC DOM. HC KC is also great.

The more I understand the more I like it.

Also, the app works stable now and is a great support in managing tactics and the war as such.

S0nia

My clan came 2nd in Platinum division. The 1st place clan were really going for it throughout.

Unfortunately when the clan war started, we had 21 members whilst they had over 30.

It was a really one sided clan war. The app was down for over 2 hours when it started, I know BeachHeadStudio's addressed this, but we started by going for the TDM node, only to realise (when the app worked) it needed 150 wins for just 15 clan points..

By the time of capturing it, it was 2 A.M so we went to sleep. Then whilst our clan members were asleep, that other clan had captured Cranked, KC, S&D and Blitz. It was game over for us from there because 60+ wins to takeover each node, for less clan points each time was just ridiculous. Then they'd capture them again whilst it was sleep time for us.

SamuraiSensei

There are only 8 of us in Riotous Ronin, platinum division, we took 1st in the latest war and the first war. 2nd place in the second war. Now the problem is no one has received the body count merc hood we gamed so hard for.

thomas9289

My clan [DOOM] Elite, Finished 1st for 3rd time in a row!! All 3 clan victories have been in platinum division and hope to be recognized as one of the better clans in clans wars!! Body count uniform is next!! Earned all emblems except mummy patch and 1000cp but well get that next clan war!:)

ThaRealRV

My Clan was doing great in first place but on day 3 the app said "This clan is not registered in any clan wars"? Any1 else have the same prob? We finished in fourth place bronze devision.

pagniano76

We finished in the top three again. This time in the silver division we finished 3rd . We finished the second clan war in 2nd place in the gold division. In the 1st clan war we were 3rd in bronze. We now have 25 members. None of us are great and our clan kdr is .89. Can someone explain how they figure out what division the put you in? Our clan name is :BUCKNUTS

mwfan55

-1st place in Platinum division

- earned all emblems including brass knuckles

- 456 capture points

stayfrosty70

Got 3rd in platinum with 3 people Yay

rockscrambler

WE HELD FIRST PLACE FROM THE OPENING BELL UNTIL MINS BEFORE THE FINAL BELL. I CHECKED AS I LAY SICK IN BED. (WIFE REFUSES TO ALLOW PS3 IN BEDROOM) AND WE HELD A DOUBLE POINTS LEAD 59 TO 29 OVER [BAMA] AND [AWSM] I THINK HELD 1 NODE. AND WHEN I CHECK ABOUT AN HOUR LATER IT STILL SHOWED [LEAN] IN FIRST. [BAMA] SECOND. BUT LATER IN THE EVENING SUDDENLY [AWSM] IS FIRST WITH 94cp.

I CALL B.S. I SMELL A HACK