1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 26, 2013 12:54 PM by EmiliozGunz RSS

Issue with Mobile App and Next Level Unlocks

LifeSong1

I am creating this thread so I can have a discussion with Beachhead studios. ATVIAssist seems to be misunderstanding what I'm asking and short tweets are not helping the communication barrier here. So, here's the initial conversation as a whole if you want to read it, though I am recapping it all below:

Twitter / LifeSong_Xbox: @beachheadstudio The icon for ...

Instructions for seeing a valid icon:

1. Log into the app
  2. Open the menu and choose "Find & Join Clans"
  3. Click on ANY clan from the list of clans
  4. In the "Next Unlocks" section it will show you the icon for the next level

Note, that it always shows the icon without a lock on it so that you can see what it looks like. For level 23, it doesn't show the icon at all.

Also, here is a list of the icons which are displaying incorrectly:

• Unlock at Level 4: 3D Hunter Camo Background (shows the Ghost Skull (Cloth) icon)
  • Unlock at Level 4: 3D Hunter Camo Calling Card (shows the Ghost Skull (Cloth) icon)
  • Unlock at Level 6: Double Clan XP (2 Hours) (no icon available)
  • Unlock at Level 9: Ghost Skull (Cloth) Calling Card (shows the Dragon Scales icon)
  • Unlock at Level 9: Ghost Skull (Cloth) Background (shows the Dragon Scales icon)
  • Unlock at Level 10: Double Clan XP (2 Hours) (no icon available)
  • Unlock at Level 11: Gold Clan Tag (no icon available)
  • Unlock at level 12: Shattered Glass Calling Card (shows the Level 1 Prestige icon)
  • Unlock at level 12: Shattered Glass Background (shows the Level 1 Prestige icon)
  • Unlock at level 15: Dragon Scales Calling Card (shows the Shattered Glass icon)
  • Unlock at level 15: Dragon Scales Background (shows the Shattered Glass icon)
  • Unlock at Level 17: Double Clan XP (2 Hours) (no icon available)
  • Unlock at Level 22: Double Clan XP (2 Hours) (no icon available)
  • Unlock at Level 23: Kiss of Death Camo (no icon available)

All I'm asking here is that you correct these items to show the correct icons for the correct unlocks. It wouldn't hurt to show better icons for the Calling Cards instead of a stretched (or shrunk) version of the calling card which looks REALLY bad.

• Re: Issue with Mobile App and Next Level Unlocks
    EmiliozGunz

Hello LifeSong1,

Your report is understood loud and clear.

While this is a support forum ,where discussions really aren't held, you can bet that I will gather all of the information you have supplied me, and pass it along to our studios!

Thanks very much for taking the time to report this, and I apologize for frustration!

Happy Holidays,

^JG

ATVI Support