8 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2014 3:54 PM by Kill_With_Me RSS

Anti Hackers UNITE!

STOPhackers

Hello. I am a new member here to stop Xbox 360 hackers. I would like for you to help. I ask you to look carefully around while you are playing a game such as WAW. ( World at War. ) Please I ask to you to report about them, I advise you to alert about hackers here. Even if this don`t get popular, I'm still alerting. Here are a few signs you are playing with a hacker:

- text appearing on screen

- flying

- you cant seem to kill a player no  matter how many times(very common.)

If this happens to you, leave and report.

REMEBER:

Everyone deserves to play fair.

Do tell a little story about coming in face to a hacker. Be sure to write the hacker's username.

Thank you and have a nice day!

• Re: Anti Hackers UNITE!
    machmojito

the same on PS3 , most of french players use cheats and hacks on Black Ops . You can see only nickname or other players you can kill by knife or headshot. Its not fair for us playing fair couse lots of them hackers are losers. me and my friends we report them for cheats and boosting the game . When we tell them online that they hackers , they loughing at us. Call of Duty don't care about Black Ops players. They just care about money and to buy new game called Ghost what actually is shity game for me and my friends. Thanks and they can't give a ban especially french players using hacks to play

XXTs

aqui no brasil não fica diferente, jogadores que no black ops atiram de famas e faz som de sniper, invisiveis , prestigio master em um dia , sendo que vc jogando todo dia leva uma faixa de 24 horas x 18 .mais sou obrigado a agradecer a activision pois ultimamente tenho visto varios deles sendo banidos. o sujeito pra fazer hacker tem que ser muito noob e sem escrupulos .denuncie independente de ser cod 1,cod 2, black ops ou ghost ,só quero um jogo limpo

xxts3

hello activision a way that the player invisible please (ohhEriiika) hacker that he uses is ugly friends who find out there please report

xxts3

56/0 is invisible easy huh! Help please for a player that only disturbs the ohhEriiika game

viperone51

This should go for ALL gaming sites. PSN,XBOX, and computers. Report them, get them out of a fair playing society. It's like any illegal issue. If you do nothing, it will only get worse. Cheating only takes away from the true competition of the game.

XXTs

takes a range of 24 hours x 17em Media is playing well, to turn x 15 mastes prestige in bo1 u enter the game one player has 24 games and is already prestige.

I had a banned in pretigio 9 if I had used account would prestige master hacker, and I do not know if that makes a friend move away

DA-UK_1996

Don't forget the Black Ops 'Grenade Spawn Hack' Where every player spawns with an non-throwable frag grenade cooking in their hands, allowing for easy objectives when hackers are in a lobby, i have seen this plenty of times, yet it has never happened to me, wonder why i'm immune?

Instead, i was able to attack them, which resulted in my prestige getting reset (was level 45 and 6th, left the game and was level 1 and 6th) I miss my G11/Rapid fire Uzi (Yeah they're good guns, use 'em more than the bloody FAMAS tryhards!)

Kill_With_Me

Hi people, today in black ops (PC) i spotted a cheater, he plays with wall hack and aimbot, his name SpinnenMann, and here is steam profile Steam Community :: SpinnenMann I see he have Vac bannen 1 lvl. but this does not prevent him from entering the server, guys help.