1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 4, 2014 3:52 AM by igors0698 RSS

Anyone want to be on a free sniper clan?

Clan-TaDa

RECRUITING FOR PS3 BLACK OPS 2 CLAN- SNIPERS ONLY- CLAN NAME IS TADA-HOPING TO BE THE NEXT FAZE. IT IS A 22 PERSON ROSTER WHICH IS ENOUGH FOR 4 TEAMS

Clan-TaDa

Level 1

Clan-TaDa Jan 1, 2014 8:59 PM

Hi, if you are looking for a black ops 2 clan on ps3 friend MattMan-614 and tell me you want to be on my black ops 2 clan. 22 people can make it and it is snipers only. Tryouts will be held on January 4th and 5th. If you use anything but snipers once you will be kicked out. I am hoping we can be the next FaZe and maybe we will have a YouTube channel full of montages and trick shots. If you are interested friend me on ps3 only and compete in a free for all match on January 4th or 5th or both. If you choose both you will show dedication. When on the clan TaDa (which can be changed if agreed on by me ) you must attempt to go on every day at 4 pm. This is black ops 2 ps3 quick scoping and sniping clan. Thank you for your cooperation and have fun on my clan. The clan policy is- we always play as a team and never get frustrated or mad and we will always show pride in our clan. I hope you enjoy the clan TaDa and we hope to be the new FaZe. First 4 people to friend me automatically make