2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2014 3:10 AM by flw168 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Game does not start after update android to version 4.2.2

flw168

I updated android to version 4.2.2. Now the game won't start. It can not load content? The 'retry download' keeps showing. It says check  wireless connection  and check whether there is enough free space. My wireless connection works fine and I still got 3,5 gb free space...

• Re: Game does not start after update android to version 4.2.2
    OGHuxtable

Hi Flw168,

We appreciate you taking the time to post.  Can you please clarify if you were ever able to play the game but now have an issue after updating to version 4.2.2?  Or, the issue you are experiencing is downloading the game from the store.  Additionally, please indicate which device you are on.

The more information you can provide will help greatly.

Regards ^AH

• Re: Game does not start after update android to version 4.2.2
      flw168

Hi

Yes I could play on the previous version of android. I play it on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. It worked fine but after updating to android 4.2.2 the game starts but got stuck on ' downloading content'. A popup shows with the message "Kaos is at it again" with the retry button saying check connection and the available free space... Hope you could help me since I have input all my skylanders (over 50), hate to start all over again....

gr

flw168