0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2014 7:46 AM by StoklasCZ RSS

Steam Ban, no reason!

StoklasCZ

Hallo, i got permanent ban on account my steam for Call of Duty black ops 2 (no reason). I think (but i don't know), i got ban for skill -.-.

6.1.2014 a got ban after mutliplayer play. 6.1.2014 i got ban after multiplayer playing of COD BO2. I don't played on public server but on custom games with bots for fun. i set 500 kill 1 killed = 1 point and bots on easy.. i played for fun and with sniper (because i can't play with sniper). that's wasn't for exping but for fun. Please Help what i need to do. K:499 D ca: 20. :/

• Re: Steam Ban, no reason!
    TopFighter

In-game bans are the product of thorough investigation by Treyarch. Penalty is not subject to further review and the grounds of one are not up for debate - all bans are final. We understand that you may be frustrated or confused, but we must lock this thread in accordance with our Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette.

For more information regarding in-game bans, please view the Security & Enforcement Policy.

Please note that I am a forum moderator. I am not affiliated with in-game bans nor am I able to provide details of it.

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts