17 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2014 5:36 PM by SavageHam RSS

Simon "Ghost" Riley didn't unlock.

matuzz

So I redeemed the code I got with the game but there is no option in game to choose the character.

I'm on PS4.

• Re: Simon "Ghost" Riley didn't unlock.
    FlavaSprinkles

Hello matuzz,

Thank you for posting your concerns! Please let me know which edition do you have. (Standard, Hardened, or Prestige) What was your retailer of purchase? What is your region?

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

matuzz

Any news on this?

SavageHam

Hey matuzz,

I do apologize about the delay. Can you verify that you've checked the head options for the Male Soldier model? The head options are separate for both genders, and Simon Riley is only listed under the Male Head options. If you have, have you double checked that you've downloaded the DLC? You should have the option in the Add On's List from the console home screen.

Thanks,

^AJ

matuzz

Yes I have checked. I have not found a way to download it from the dlc list as its not there. There is only the team leader pack but the classic mask is not listed. When I login to Sony Entertainment Network trough my PC I can see the classic ghost mask is on my account in the list where all the purchased/downloaded items are. If I recall right when I activated the code it simply accepted it but nothing started to download.

Picture of the list of my games in SEN website:

RedHarlow85

So My Code is still not working.

Jesus christ the game was released over two months ago and you can't fix this problem?

Check my screen out If i Click on the download arrow nothing happens.

System ps4. Preordered my hardened copy from game.co.uk

BkfstWidow

Hey RedHarlow85,

Can you please send me a private message with the following information?

Gamertag:

Platform:

Call of Duty email:

Screenshot of Proof of Purchase or of code:

Thanks,

^MC

AnakinVader99

BEfore the last patch I could have use the riley head and no mans land patch on ps3 ( have the upgrade version on ps4) and when I started on Ps4 my soldier was wear it. was lucky that I could use it....But since the last patch the items disapear from the soldier when I start MP game on ps4...No more patch, background or riley head in my profile after finishing a match.the game change back to standard head, patch and player card all by itself...when I go than back to ps3 I have to select all items again....Now its more worse than before for that problem! What have you done???

SavageHam

Hey AnakinVader99,

Have you checked the Add On's list from the Console Home screen? When viewing it, you may have to select "View All" in order to view all available DLC.

Thanks,

^AJ

AnakinVader99

both DLC( classic ghost and no mans land) are not visible in the add on list on ps4 because the well known problem of not pushing to ps4. I entered the codes before on ps3 and on this console they worked fine.On PC in my PSN Download list they are visible as DLC for PS3 only. As I mentioned before the last patch the outfit and also the NO Mans land patch were also visible on ps4 when I selected them on ps3. Now they always disappear, thats so sad...