19 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2014 10:03 AM by King_Nero-Senior RSS

weekly/monthly leaderboard.

BobbyMcGee

I never even knew it existed. I mean i saw the duration settings but never really thought about it. No stats arent totally reliable, but i see it as a good way to gauge your progress for improvements. Thanks fissure, im glad you pointed this out to me. As a side note duration cannot be changed for accuracy in multi, as well as several leaderboards in extinction. Not sure if this is by design.

• Re: weekly/monthly leaderboard.
    like2nap03

Noob! 

BobbyMcGee

yes i suppose so. this is the first title i have really paid attention to stats etc on. you know im a noob with my alien and zombie bots! lol, still waiting for you to join me sometime btw. even micless if you can hear me calling out challenges and how to complete them we will be fine. i dont see why more mote players dont give extinction a shot, it must be amaziballs with a wiimote.

like2nap03

BobbyMcGee wrote:

yes i suppose so. this is the first title i have really paid attention to stats etc on. you know im a noob with my alien and zombie bots! lol, still waiting for you to join me sometime btw. even micless if you can hear me calling out challenges and how to complete them we will be fine. i dont see why more mote players dont give extinction a shot, it must be amaziballs with a wiimote.

Hmmm....how about Wednesday night?  I'm in the Central Time zone.  You're normally online when I am anyway.  If you see me on Wednesday night send me an Extiction invite and I do have a mic.  I just can't talk very loud for fear of waking the wife and feeling her wrath.  Maybe my fancy new, not-held-together-by-duct-tape headset will be here by then. 

Yeah I played it once.  I finished first in the group, but I didn't know how what was going on.  I just shot the aliens.  I didn't see what most of the challenges were.

HEREIAMNOW

So you play Ghosts in complete silence?  Wife's man!!! They just dont understand marrying a gamer.

like2nap03

HEREIAMNOW wrote:

So you play Ghosts in complete silence?  Wife's man!!! They just dont understand marrying a gamer.

I play without talking yes.  I can talk on the mic.  I just can't be very loud.   Normally I just don't use it.  My duct-taped headset still works.  I was just throwing that comment in there cause I'm all excited to get a fancy new one.

I did play BLOPS 1 in complete silence.  For some reason the thought of buying headphones escaped me.  So I just played that game on mute while she slept.  I don't know why it didn't occur to me to get a headset until MW3 came out.  I remember the day  I got it.  I got the headset and got an internet upgrade in the span of two days.  The first day I went to play MW3 with my fancy new internet and my headset....the disk drive on my Wii went out. It wouldn't read the disk.  I didn't even get to try the new setup.  Had to send it in for repair.  Took 6 weeks to get it back.     ....But when it came back is when I became the soundwhore that I am.

BobbyMcGee

cool. we will have fun. the challenges are easy when you know how to do them, but if you dont escape is not gonna happen lol. there are some glitches that need confirming anyhow, and with our lack of dlc id like to keep what we have as fair as possible. a certain glitch has already spread like a plague. a few actually.

King_Nero-Senior

What I don't get is why so many people care about the leaderboards.  Its just a game, you get nothing for being on top of them so why frustrate yourself with it all?

BobbyMcGee

something else im wonering about. 1st for the week for score and kills is this japanese guy who has like 33,000 kills for the week, and for score its some ungodly amount and 8 days played? kinda scary that there are people on there with 4-5 days solid play for an entire week, not quite sure how thats possible, but im positive there cant be 8 days in a week...

WiimotesRus02

I'm going to start calling you Sheldon Cooper