1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 101 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2014 7:07 AM by jeepchick Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead
    Sannji

Izjar11 wrote:

Sannji wrote:

Yes everything dies, but a good company knows when to start making newer, better games. Halo died, but at Bungie's Destiny is going to be a huge hit. If Titanfall was made under activision, I would say the same about them. But it seems CODs dead, and they have nothing ready to replace it.

You will know when they are "dead" because no more are produced, until then you speculate.

....yes but put it that way, everything you ever say is speculation because you don't know everything that will happen in the future....so wtf is your point

• 71. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead
    immortalmindz

What week will the 'lag' be complained about lol

• 72. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead
    maccabi

Sannji wrote:

Izjar11 wrote:

Sannji wrote:

Yes everything dies, but a good company knows when to start making newer, better games. Halo died, but at Bungie's Destiny is going to be a huge hit. If Titanfall was made under activision, I would say the same about them. But it seems CODs dead, and they have nothing ready to replace it.

You will know when they are "dead" because no more are produced, until then you speculate.

....yes but put it that way, everything you ever say is speculation because you don't know everything that will happen in the future....so wtf is your point

this would be the dead halo that has a new next gen version coming right?

• 73. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead
    starbuckfrack

rankismet wrote:

maccabi wrote:

this should be in the off topic

secondly meh all these people saying its going to kill cod ,gets old hearing that constantly

its a decent game played it a few times, just felt like cod with jetpacks and a sci fi twist to me,

it will sell loads esp on the xb1 as its a new franchise., what will let it down though is the publisher

EA is one thing about Titanfall which makes me shiver.

Titanfall has a lot of great potential but I have a strong feeling EA is going to run it into the ground.

The ones reason I might not buy it is because EAs name is on the game.

Look at SimCity, it was online only and they said it wasnt possible to make it offline. A year later its offline, I still wont buy it.

• 74. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead
    Sannji

maccabi wrote:

Sannji wrote:

Izjar11 wrote:

Sannji wrote:

this would be the dead halo that has a new next gen version coming right?

I wasn't the one that said "died" means they stop making it.

• 75. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead
    starbuckfrack

gotsomestars wrote:

The ONLY reason Xbox outsold ps4 in December is because ps4 was sold out everywhere. That being said its Sony's fault they didn't have enough product. Or better, didn't release all the product they were holding on to for the japan release.

Xbox was sold out everywhere too.

• 76. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead
    PUR4IDO

No it wasn't . My local Bestbuy, Gamestop & Walmart had XB1's Day One Editions.

• 77. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead
    jewz

seeing as bf3 and bf4 use EA servers and titan fall is using microsofts azure server platform, im not to worried about the servers

• 78. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead
    jewz

cool, my local walmart, best buy, and target all had equal numbers of xbox one's and ps4's which happened to be none

• 79. Re: Spent the weekend with the Titanfall Alpha. COD is dead
    PUR4IDO

Making a next gen console Halo is the smart "business" move to make, but it doesn't change the fact that Halo is not the powerful franchise it used to be. People will still buy it because of the name. It's like found footage movies, besides The Blair Witch Project & The 1st few Paranormal Activities" everything else is crap, but people will go out and see them hoping to see the next Blair or Para. Same goes w Halo & COD. People are still waiting for the NEXT COD4: MW or MW2.

1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next