4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2014 11:14 AM by epic1231 RSS

Looking for a clan that actually does clan wars! [360]

JoshuaRamos-32

I have a 1.5 KD and a 2.1 Win loss if your interested in recruiting me send me a invite and ill check your clan out.

• Re: Looking for a clan that actually does clan wars! [360]
    Gaz__UK

Hi,

We are looking for active Xbox 360 players for Clan Wars.

We are a mature adult Xbox One and Xbox 360 clan and normally play casually, but for CoD: Ghosts Clan Wars, we are more competitive and want to win and progress up the ladder.

We don't care about your K/D or any other game stats. We care about the quality of our members

The only requirements, we have is that you are 18 years old or over and no cheating in anyway.

We have 2 scheduled Call of Duty: Ghosts clan games per week at 9pm UK Time (GMT), on the Xbox 360, as well as playing Clan Wars.

We are currently level 13 (Gold clan tag and 12 levels away from Red clan tag) and finished 2nd in the Silver division of Clan Wars.

We also, have various clan wars patches we have won.

If you are interested in joining come by our website at: http://www.clan-n00b.com/

Thanks

verticalgore643

I want you but says tag is invalid message me on Xbox verticalgore643

DISAST3RBLAST3R

Ashes of the Innocent

[AoTi]

PC

PlayStation 3/4

Wii

Xbox 360/ONE

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

http://ai-hq.com/

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.10 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi.

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.

epic1231

Hey Joshua,

One-Gaming is actively recruiting right now. We have both Casual and Competitive divisions and xbox360 and xboxOne members.

Our stats right now are

Lvl 20 clan

Gold Clan Tags

69 members

K/D Ratio - 1.25

W/L Ratio - 1.14

For our Casual side there are No requirements, any kd will be accepted.

For our competitive side you must play a min. of 2-3 hours per day, have a KD of at least 1.10 or a high win/loss % if your KD is lower.  We require all members of our competitive side to be active during clan wars. (Platinum Division)

Any questions, feel free to drop me a msg - gamertag TitusEpic

if interested visit www.one-gaming.com and register

thanks!