8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 24, 2014 2:52 PM by starbuckfrack RSS

Try squads! 1 vs 1 with AI

__LT__

Yo!

Well like some on here, I get sick of the crapola that finds its way into this multi player game we all use to and sometimes still love..I then jump into the squads 1vs 1 with AI..most the time there isnt a whole lot of competition but sometimes you get those who dont show the stats but play like they are top notch! And even sometimes those with the stats show up too!

Its a matter of taking your 5 AI controlled squad mates, and setting them up so they can do the dirty work without you having to hold their hand so to say!

Come on over to squads and give it a try!

i still havent figured out how to invite friends..anyone know?

xbox

Gamer tag - Misl3ad

ps3

LT

• Re: Try squads! 1 vs 1 with AI
    ROXSTARUK

Probably the only mode I've totally overlooked, it the competition good? Do the bots hold their own? What about XP, is it still capped at 2000-ish?

phxs72

I've played a handful of matches in the 1 v 1 with AI and I can tell you that the BOTs on the other guys team will play to your level and vice versa.  Whether or not the other guy is any good is pot luck but the BOTs will give you a nice work out.

I didn't see an option to invite friends in this game mode.  So who you will be facing is quite random.

PS:  The XP is still capped.

JTerk498

Inviting friends doesn't work in Squad Assault, as you are competing against other player's OFFLINE squads... Try in Wargame. I have had friends in my Squads games before, and I was in Wargame... Just be sure to pick the AI difficulty before inviting your friends, otherwise you'll have to back out, change the difficulty and re-invite them again.

starbuckfrack

Squads is good but if you ever played some games where you die and have to just sit back and watch your team play, you can see the problems.

And this happens a lot in Search. You will be spectating and you see your player stuck in a corner that really isnt even a corner.

Wistle

__LT__ wrote:

Yo!

Well like some on here, I get sick of the crapola that finds its way into this multi player game we all use to and sometimes still love..I then jump into the squads 1vs 1 with AI..most the time there isnt a whole lot of competition but sometimes you get those who dont show the stats but play like they are top notch! And even sometimes those with the stats show up too!

Its a matter of taking your 5 AI controlled squad mates, and setting them up so they can do the dirty work without you having to hold their hand so to say!

Come on over to squads and give it a try!

i still havent figured out how to invite friends..anyone know?

xbox

Gamer tag - Misl3ad

ps3

LT

After reading your post and some of the replies, I kinda have the urge to play a few Squad Assault matches. I'm on my 7th prestige and now have the full body count armor. Curious to see how much better my boys will do now in their new gear and being fully leveled...

I haven't played squads since the first couple weeks after launch. At first I used it to get use to the maps while still gaining xp. Then it was fun challenging other friends squads when no one was online. It was interesting to see what map and game mode they chose to defend.

It was fun. However, I didn't view it as much of a challenge.Don't remember my record, but I know I lost more games because of setting my controller down/walking away for a few, only to be thrown into another match - than I did actually playing....

Anyway, thx again for the post. Kinda forgot about this mode...