1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 25, 2014 10:33 AM by DalekonDrugs RSS

I think the magnum needs some fixing

Ajaffaroo

My view is if a weapon is hardly used by anyone than some investigating into why should be done and adjusted accordingly. Why buy a cutlery set and only use the forks type of thing.

Its a 2 shot kill weapon with very low accuracy and fire rate. Its like a baby marksman rifle without the accuracy or sight. even for a secondary its pretty pointless.

I get 10 times more kills with a throwing knife which is a non explosive lethal. Maybe offer a mod for a bit better fire rate, adjust accuracy a bit, less kick (more like jump) and maybe another sight of sorts.

i just like to experience different weapons and see no reason why i should stick to my tried and true all the time

• Re: I think the magnum needs some fixing
    DalekonDrugs

Incorrect the magnum close range can give you a one shot kill to the upper torso and to the head it also has a good range for one shot kill to the head as well,  that means close range it has insane damage.

This gun rewards accuracy and is a specialized gun for people who want a challenge it is just fine the way it is completely balanced in its role.