1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 29, 2014 9:17 PM by AGROtheWOMBAT RSS

What about the female warriors?  I want to be CODnapped too!!!

Travis7576

Folks, I am a 50+ year old woman who loves to play COD.  I learned to play on the PS3 a few years ago, (before streaming everything), because my young adult son was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) and could no longer use his hands, and we had rented every movie and show there was to rent.  We were really bored!  It was difficult at first, but I'm not a terrible player.  I mean come on, my reflexes and eye sight aren't what they used to be.  My son is my strategist - he knows my playing strengths and weaknesses and so we play together.  I've had some spectacular achievements and some epic fails which either way is entertaining but mostly we play just to have fun with friends.  I am as dedicated a gamer as I can be with working full time and taking care of my family.  I look forward to each new game and each new map pack.

I'm sure the target demographic is young males, but surely there is a female gamer community that deserves consideration.  As much as I enjoyed the video of "CODnapped" it was glaringly apparent that "Ghosts" marketing team think only men deserve a break from work and family commitment. 

Ladies - speak up!!!  There are finally women characters in the game, so let's see some ads designed to attract more female gamers!

Good hunting,

MM