11 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2014 9:07 AM by v0itech RSS

Easter Egg marathon

tinydancer0324

I need a total of 4 people  t do all of the easter eggs except mtod you must have a mike (xbox 360 only) (black ops 2 easter eggs only)

friend me beforehand my gt is tinydancer0624

• Re: Easter Egg marathon
    Jugg3naut510

Already friended you. I'm willing to help you.

beerasaurous

I tried to help him earlier, it seemed hopeless,

it was everyone running around killing zombies while i opened everything and the rounds kept moving up.

he seemed nice but his friends were a bit "sqeeker"

Davelo07

I saw your previous post, are you still looking to get maxis' side of the EE complete? I am looking to do Die rise and Buried, have done Tranzit but would be more than happy to do it again if you need to get it done.

I've run into similiar problems trying to get a team together. Even the friend who helped me do Tob kept killing the last zombie to 'get points for a better gun'. He had galva knuckles and it was round 1! Until a step requires kills, there is really no need to advance past round 1, especially with the bank on those three maps. I'll be on over the weekend if you want to try and get them done.

GT : Davelo07

Jugg3naut510

tinydancer is a girl . - .

AnAlterBoy

Do you still need halp tinydancer. I'm shotgun rank in BO2 and I love to play grief. Sometimes I play survival and do easter eggs if I'm bored. If you're having trouble, I believe I can help. Just send me a message on xbox @ An Alter Boy.

KryotekCyberWuf

i need help with tranzit and die rise aswell can do tonight

mwwalls

I would love help as well if anyone interested I've done motd but never tried any others my gt is mwwalls

beerasaurous

Going to be on today, if anyone wants to help with Maxis side. GT beerasaurous xbox

please have an idea of the steps, so we can do them quickly:) i really want to help out on the next step if there is one.

The BIGGEST problem is and probably for a lot of people is finding people, to help them do this easter egg.

If people do not help others do the easter egg, its unlikley people will find something by accident or pure luck

This limits us because you need 4 players that know what they are doing and also is a requirement to complete the easter egg. This Makes it so hard for some randoms or even someone who explores the map regularly to help. I would have expected much help on this forum, but even I am ready to give up because I cant even find 3 other people. Trying to put together a lobby is nearly impossible as well, much troll. So  I say to you, that want to solve this, we wont get anywhere because people cant even get the original easter egg part done.

Cheers!

Beerasaurous

v0itech

Hello, I am looking for people to do EEs from Tranzit and Die Rise. I would prefer it to be Richtofen's side as that is the one I've done on Buried. But if someone prefers Maxis' side I am fine with that too.