16 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2014 10:38 AM by Guy8915 RSS

FED UP WITH HACKERS AND NO BANS L:(

wildeggy

ok i am a true master and i have see other my time playing the game other 1000s of hacker who hacked master it really anoying that activison is that rubbish not to ban there account i had to kick a few people out of my clan for hacking afew name are [Removed by Moderator]

I am never been so anoyed in a waste of money where people are hacking prestages and k.d and leader boards and camos and lobbys so what the point in playing the game really and activison are clearly not ding anything as i report them and there still on a month later.

The easy way you can tell if they hacked or not is time played it takes a day to prestage 10 prestages = 10days game play
other way is when they got there 1st achivment for the game work out how many days from that
or in game leaderboards you cant hack them yet i dont think but actvison best start banning people soon i am fed up seeing people who are 1 day game play prestage master 20/00 kd its wrong also [Removed by Moderator] is hosting them .

Message was edited by: OGHuxtable Name and shame is not allowed in the community forums.  Please report a player in-game. ^AH

• Re: FED UP WITH HACKERS AND NO BANS L:(
    myevo8you

OK, Genius. Just so you know that the hacked lobbies were in NORMAL PUBLIC LOBBIES and if you were placed in one and got ONE KILL you would be prestiged.

Now, that being said I am with you on the fact that the ones that did the hacks to make them public need to be banned from ALL COD servers past, present and future, BUT the sheer amount of people who were placed into these lobbies do NOT deserve the ban as if you joined and literally got ONE KILL, your entire stat record is messed up.

I myself was a victim of this, as well as 30 or so of people on my friends list. I went from non prestige level 42 to 6th prestige. The support by IW has ALWAYS been worse about cheaters/hackers/modders than that of Treyarchs and basically there is nothing they seem to want to do about it.

wildeggy

I DONE MASTER LEGIT and never been in hacked lobby sames all my m8z itz funny that you say 30 of your m8z have been in these lobbys by the sound of it you where looking for these lobbys. I say ban all hacker and if you joined one by mistike which is really bull you get reset to level 1 .

myevo8you

Go back through these forums, or do an internet search. You will see that literally MILLIONS of players wound up in these lobbies. Some took advantage of them while others didn't really know what was going on. While the information is out there for people to find and know what to do, the low percentage of "die hard" players and COD faithful are really the ONLY ones that keep up with that information.

As for you saying that I was looking for these matches shows just how ignorant of the subject you are. Here is what happened when it happened to me.

I went and looked for a game of Domination. I joined mid game. I selected my class and I got ONE KILL when I was level 42 non-prestige and INSTANTLY went to level 60 ready to prestige and got like 25 tokens. I INSTANTLY backed out, and joined another game (also mid game). I got a kill and got another token. I then died and got another token. So I went and looked for what was going on and found out that when you get into one of these lobbies, that character gets 1 token for EACH death/kill they get, the ONLY way to fix that is to prestige and use ANOTHER character. I then prestiged to prestige 1 and played a few games. Our lobby got merged with another and we started playing a match on Octane. I ran towards B and threw an IED over the crate in the middle BOOM I got a kill and INSTANTLY went to level 60 for that character. Well, I backed out and prestiged again to get rid of the "infection" of that character. All went well for about an hour or so and then it happened again. Another lobby merge, and I get the first kill again and BOOM instant prestige.

Needless to say this pretty much ruined the game for me. I have literally got 2 days playtime on the game right now, and for me that is REALLY low as by this time I normally have around 7-10 days played in a COD game. The community/clan that I am with is STRICTLY against any form of cheating/hacking/modding and I went onto our forums and explained what people should look out for.

The sheer amount of people that would get banned/reset from this is astounding and if they did do the ban/reset I could understand why, BUT it would also be a HUGE negative blackmark as it was UNAVOIDABLE for the players such as myself and others that just randomly joined a match. I did NOT receive and invite, or intentionally play with people cheating, as I know most others didn't either.

Now I ALWAYS check the scoreboard when I get into a match before I select a class to see if anyone has the score of 9999 or the domination score is above 200 (some are endless score lobbies, and others only go to 200).

SleeperAs1

I agree with you, as soon as clan ops starts the cheating doubles.  The lobbies are just about unplayable for the legitimate players and clans.  I wish there was a way of pulling the clan out of clan ops.  There is no way of being competitive with the amount of garbage allowed to continue in these lobbys.  I am almost positive that this will be my last call of duty game.  We are always promised the world with no real results. enough is enough.  All of my hard earned money has been wasted on this game simply for the fact that cheaters are allowed to run rampant.

Runandgunerring

Learn some proper grammar jesus. Hacking is not a problem at all. I have not faced more than 2 hackers in all of my 10 years of playing COD

Bubbakush

That is your opinion but more than 80% of the COD community would say hackers are a problem and have always been a problem. I like you have not seen a hacker but my roommate has gotten in a hacked lobby searching for a core dom match about a moth after release which is a joke for some reason IW titles get hacked to **** almost the instant it drops and that is a problem no game should be hacked the month of release and if it is that shows a lack of care from the devs of said game

Runandgunerring

80% of the community would not say that. Yes the leaderboards show that there are hackers. But there are so few of them that it is not a big problem. There are and always will be hackers in every game as long as they are kept in check then there is no problem. Like you said yourself you haven't even faced one so why are you complaining?

cadotter

The only problem i have with hackers is the points and yes the leaderboards whats the point in playing if you know your a legit gamer and only to go to the top of the leaderboard to find guys with 1 zillion points??!!?!  Its pretty obvious Infinity Ward isn't doing anything because those guys are definately the ones that should be banned.  They made this game so they should know no matter what, the scores should be since release date.  I've got 2 guys on my friends list and ones avg score is over 9000 a game and the other is in the 50000 range so yes i reported them even though they are on my friends list but nothings been done.  Face it guys IW doesn't care and they haven't in the past y start now?

Bubbakush

Becuase it is not kept in check it's a joke that it was hacked so fast and to the extent it has been hacked to

zingaa

Slim Shady is in da house

starbuckfrack

Linking to another thread that says the same thing ? REALLY ?

I mean I could understand if you were the President of the internet starting a new thread but get over it dude.

There will always be hackers and cheaters in EVERY game you play. You might as well only play offline modes then and stay there.

HandyDAD

Hey,  Hackers are the worst and I feel your pain, but instead of letting it drain you think of it like this;  a private in the army stealing a generals uniform and taking his identity.  A legit Master such as yourself can spot a fake easy.  The problem is that a generals uniform is now being copied and sold at Walmart as the latest fashion design and all the civilians are wearing them.  Kind of hard to see any action getting done about it especially when a mainstream percentage of the population are wearing general uniforms.  But once again it is easy to spot a cheap knock off.

My only advice is play the game and enjoy a real match between you and (a) worthy opponent(s).

Myself I am probably below average when it comes to a gunfight.  Bad eyes and arthritis slow me down, but my game strategy exceeds the above average players.  Because of this it ranks me pretty high.  So k/d vs. score I do well on score 6.93m currently career ranked at 391,746.

follow Handydad_1 clan "Breaking Wind" [bWin] motto "Silent but Deadly"

zingaa

Boosters used to bug the snot out of me (BO2), but I just started to deal with them, the developer can't ban them all. Play the game and move on

iron_knuckles

all hackers should be tied up and thumped in thy lil ass nuts, by a big prison dude named big ray and they butthole destroyed, hackers **** up everything, look at gran teft auto they ****** that up, but rockstar did something to that, most ppl are imature anyway they ind it funny, trick shots instant targeting ppl, throw a grenade 1200 yards and blow smeone up, bullshit lik that, man if u dont think hackin a problem, u hackin urself, or u just dumb ass hell

Guy8915

I got into a hacked lobby on Domination at the start of January. I only went up 1 prestige but my score went up like 3 million points. I reported myself to activision support and requested either a reset or put back to where I was before I got into the lobby. its been nearly a month and nothing has happened. Im now 10th with 9 1/2 days played so I don't look illegitimate but I can see why people do go into these lobbies as nothing will ever happen