1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 17, 2014 11:43 AM by Racist_Eskimo RSS

Looking for an MW3 clan to join?

TheeAcidCobra

Hey, it's Cobra. Like a lot of people on here, I have searched and searched for an MW3 clan but have had no luck. So I made my own called, "Cobra Warfare". I only have a few requirements:

• 13 years of age or older
  • Respectable behavior-if you do not behave right and are reported by another clan member, you will be interrogated and possibly kicked.
  • Don't rage quit

Other than that, I don't care if you have a mic or not, if you're a girl or not (I'll come right out and say it, I'm a girl but I bet you I can kick some butt) etc. I just want to have some fun and level up as a clan together and we'll even have ranks! You can earn different ranks by recruiting!   All you gotta do is apply or reply. One more thing, my parents are divorced so I'm on the Xbox 360 every other weekend and six weeks in the summer. If you ever want to contact me just message me.

Username: Thee Acid Cobra

Thanks,

Cobra