9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2014 9:41 AM by v0itech RSS

2 strange origins glitches I noticed today...

blu422

First I did the hold the trigger type shot with the ultimate lightning staff in the footprint by generator 4 with the soul box and the lightning ball stayed forever but stopped doing anything after the regular time sadly. Just a weird glitch.

Second I got all the ultimate staffs but no places to put them appeared in the mound/mechs hopefully I just did something wrong and its not a glitch any ideas?

Oh and what glitches are still working on this map? (I play on both ps3 and Xbox) do the panzer soldat ones still work?

• Re: 2 strange origins glitches I noticed today...
    DeathBringer-Zen

First I did the hold the trigger type shot with the ultimate lightning staff in the footprint by generator 4 with the soul box and the lightning ball stayed forever but stopped doing anything after the regular time sadly. Just a weird glitch.

It is just a glitch caused by the poor engine used (IW Engine) that is usually caused by a lag. Same with the sound and other graphical glitches that are common place.

Second I got all the ultimate staffs but no places to put them appeared in the mound/mechs hopefully I just did something wrong and its not a glitch any ideas?

All the generators need to be on for the staff holders to show up when you are on that particular step.

Oh and what glitches are still working on this map? (I play on both ps3 and Xbox) do the panzer soldat ones still work?

This is an official Activision forum. Asking for game breaking glitches or ways to cheat is highly frowned upon. Expect abuse for even asking.

v0itech
    I got all the ultimate staffs but no places to put them appeared

You obviously played on easy difficulty. Easter eggs are possible only on normal difficulty.

blu422

I only try glitches when I play local just to experiment with the game I'm sorry I seem to have caused trouble here. And yeah the difficulty was the problem that's gotta be it thanks, and I was having trouble getting the zombie blood from puttion out the wagons around the mound is that only an original difficulty thing too? Oh andis it possible to get the elemental fists on easy then?