6 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2014 4:46 AM by ROXSTARUK RSS

prestieging in extinction

Littleweasel

when you prestiege for the 5th time you are able to use 5 relics at once, after that every time you prestieged i wish they would have allowed you to start with 1 skill point for each prestiege so you could possible start with 5 skill points when you have max prestiege when playing nightfall anyways since they seem to have amped up the difficuly allot in the dlc.

• Re: prestieging in extinction
    Brexican94

This is actually a great idea, seeing as we have no rewards of any kind for prestiges 6-10

It'd be cooler if we could get special gear or something but a skill point per prestige seems fair and not too overpowered

Stinky666

To be honest, I think it is overpowered. Typically, those who are 6th+ are people who like to play and know HOW to play. Usually people who have completed with 5 relics lots of times. Maybe on the DLC we could have a skill point, but then, that means I'd have 5 skill points at the start of every game... which seems too easy, even on Nightfall and even if I were to use 5 relics on that map.

PugnaxAlbere

Personally I'd like to see some outfits and heads/headgear for rewards. I wrote a post already and I think some of us who have "gone the extra mile" in Extinction gameplay should get something cool. I mean if you can get a 3D glasses wearin german sherpard patch for an akimbo 44mag with ACOG scopes attached kill then throw us a bone for reviving our teammates 500 times and carrying on the fight!

Stinky666

There's so much sort of stuff they could do.

- Get X amount of kills with X weapon (do this for ALL weapons).

- Get X amount of kills with explosives (either as a whole or individually)

- Revive a teammate X times (as you said).

- Repair the drill X times.

- Kill the Leper X times (YOU would have to be the one to kill the Leper)

- Kill a rhino in under X amount of time, X times - using NO sentry or vulture (maybe a stupid one, but kind of fun).

- Kill X amount of Hunters.

-- Kill X amount of Hunters in a single game.

- Kill X amount of Scorpions.

-- Kill X amount of Scorpions in a single game.

- Kill X amount of Rhinos.

-- Kill ALL rhino's in a single game (has to be co-op, can't be solo - this would require teamwork).

- Get X amount of kills with turrets (the ones found around the map).

- Get X amount of kills (perhaps different stages: 10k, 20k, 50k, 100k, 500k ??)

I've only just woke up so am no doubt missing a lot of obvious things. I hope they can add something like this, it'd be great. A fantastic addition to the already existing Extinction.

People, add tot he list. Could be easy or difficult stuff. Fun or not.

philp18

great idea ,i would add : escape X times , kill X breeders , and why not some extras for doing it in solo and in random lobbies.

but i don t know if they will do it as extinction has allready the achievements.Multiplayer hasn't it (except Egg-stra XP ) so it has uniforms and helmets customisation.

ROXSTARUK

This is definitely some depth they've missed out on in Extinction.

Regarding the OP, perhaps an alternate for 6 to 10:

6 - start with max ammo/grendes/random piece of equipment or unlocks X uniform

7 - start with 1 skill point to spend

8 - start with max ammo/grendes/random piece of equipment or unlocks X uniform

9 - start with 1 skill point to spend

10 start with max ammo/grendes/random piece of equipment or unlocks X uniform

Sure by then you might now HOW to play but every little helps, especially if playing on Solo.