2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2014 4:10 AM by zingaa RSS

Match Making??

Goresh14

How is it I'm thrown into matches with ppl from the UK and Germany today? I'm in Canada, seems very odd that in a day the match making can go so screwy. Unless it was decided us Canadians would be targets for a day and no one told us.

• Re: Match Making??
    yovlud

I don't know about where the people I've been playing against are from, but the last few nights me and my group of guys I play with on a nightly basis have experienced pretty awful connections.  Last night, I got a new router that allowed more bandwidth and lightning ping, even to Cali...(well, 30 is lightning considering it used to be 80+).  And the same six guys play every night and these last few nights have been atrocious.  Oh well, at least I have F1 2012 to fall back on.

• Re: Match Making??
    zingaa

Goresh14 wrote:

How is it I'm thrown into matches with ppl from the UK and Germany today? I'm in Canada, seems very odd that in a day the match making can go so screwy. Unless it was decided us Canadians would be targets for a day and no one told us.

This has been happening to me for the past few weeks, I'm getting all Euro lobby's and I'm in California.