9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2014 7:16 PM by Th3ySuspendedMe RSS

Cheaters in COD: MW3

Alexronn

Man, in last time I have found some cheaters in that game, i don't want to share their name, but i think that it's a shame to use cheats/hacks/trainers to become a good player. If i were in their place, i will try to improve my skills by trying to play with the best players. I hate when some people know that they are " noob " and are using hacks. DON'T TRY TO BE SOME THAT YOU ARE NOT, my opinion.

So friends, what do you think, those kids/hackers/cheaters/geeks should be penalized or just leave them alone ?

• Re: Cheaters in COD: MW3
    Snotnose

They aren't using them to get better, they're using them to up their K/D ratio, or just boost their pathetic egos.  IMHO, the IP of the cheaters should be banned for 30 days first occurrence, 90 for the second, and forever for the third.  I fricken hate cheaters.

Most of the people I see using invisibility really suck at the game, and don't seem to care about normal game mechanics.  They're just getting free kills.

Is it possible to start a new topic here?  I'm not seeing how.  Is IW getting tired of people whining about the cheaters in the game?  Well, IW can kiss my fat hairy barely wiped ass.  Wallhacks and aimbots are bad enough, but invisible players that can't be killed take the cake.  Especially when they're the easiest ******** to catch and prove they're cheating.

Hey IW, here's a hint.  If a player consistently wins games with a 30/0 score, they're using invisibility.  Guaranteed, 100% of the time, a 30/0 score is a cheater.

Aden_nynir

i think those hackers should have their consoles destroyed. in one morning i came across 4 hackers (invisible/invulnerable) players. i did get them on vid and did the after action report. havn't seen them in a couple weeks. i also got 2 of them on vid when they played one game legit. both went negative

The_Guru_Of_Weed

I'll name one   :     clan tag  SN!P

player name    :   atomikes

PS3

uses invisibility, i've reported him several times, usually after he's been cheating in a map i'm on..  often, he jumps straight after the game has finished so that people can't report him.

if he's going through a ghost ip address, the ip address will be dynamic ( as opposed to static ), therefore meaning unless you ban his character, he'll just keep re-appearing with his new ip address.

ruining my pleasure and countless other just so that he can get his 50+ kills and no deaths, clearly he has no talent, otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to cheat.

So what you gonna do about it infinity ward?   nothing i suspect.

rant over

Snotnose

Great, the cheaters know each other.  Was just in Free For All Hardhat, while the game was starting 2 guys were talking.  "Hey ******!"  "Hey wetback!  Hows it going"  etc etc.  Then one said "I'll let you win this one if you let me win the next one".

Needless to say, both were using the invisible cheat.  One or both also had an aimbot and a wallhack (was paying more attention to the invisible part than the name).

dr_prisco

Yeah buddy! There are several hidden players in MW3, and the worst is that nothing is being done to solve this problem!

Simply, these bad players continue to enter the matches and you can not see them.

The MW3 is not a serious business as they would have downloaded an update to fix this bug, preventing these cretins continue to rot MW3.

dr_prisco

Yeah buddy! There are several ghost hidden players in MW3, and the worst is that nothing is being done to solve this problem!

Simply, these bad players continue to enter the matches and you can not see them.

The MW3 is not a serious business as they would have downloaded an update to fix this bug, preventing these cretins continue to rot MW3.

ALL THESE BASTARDS BE BANNED FROM MW3.

Burnt-Yoghurt

I went back to this game recently and joined a Team Deathmatch, I looked out of the dome enterance towards the forklift and noticed a red name hovering spookily close to me.. thinking the guy must have got up onto the roof above the dome I ran outside to pump some buckshot in his rear, only to be taken out by some transparent deuchebag who was clearly in my line of sight the entire time, almost taunting the fact that he couldn't be seen.

Replays show red crosshairs, nametags, everything consistent of enemy presence, other than the enemy itself. I didn't rage quit.. I waited until the dude left, gave it five or ten minutes then joined the aggressively gay private quick scope match he was playing with his sniper bum friends and pasted all their asses with an AK, before one of them eventually rage quit..

As annoying as it is, it's certainly not prominent on the PS3. This is my first encounter of such shenanigans. I've put 16days into the multiplayer, prestiging 10 times. So have had a fair amount of time online. I just hope there's a patch to come, because this was the questionably the most enjoyable MW game, and yes developers, some of us do tend to go back and play the older titles, especially since we spend the year purchasing DLC and other awesome content. We want to play it for years to come, not just for the life cycle of the game. It's a real shame when I see stuff like this.

AQJ4

how you know when they are "NOOB"?   Just leave them alone or cut them off