1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 16, 2014 9:41 AM by OGHuxtable RSS

Perma Ban

BakedSloth

Ok so last week I tried to get onto me and my brothers shared call of duty account and found that it was permanently banned, I thought to myself well this isn't right so I dug around and found out my brother has been playing in hacked lobbies and got someone to give our account some camo's that weren't out yet. Now what I would like to ask is, is there any possible way to get my account unbanned? Because I really enjoy playing the call of duty games and especially love multiplayer and now my brother has ruined that for me but I just wanted to know if there is any way of maybe applying to get unbanned or something along those lines? Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks,

BakedSloth

• Re: Perma Ban
    OGHuxtable

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Code of Conduct which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Etiquette & Guidelines Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines   this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH