1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 16, 2014 9:50 AM by OGHuxtable RSS

My Mw3 Pc VAC Ban

Jjjonahdsss4777

Dear Mw3 Support,

I was banned 266 days ago on Mw3 for Pc on Steam. I admit that I was indeed hacking, and I regret that. I saw someone else doing it and thought it was cool so I decided to find a way to do that. Then I found out I was ban, VAC ban.. I am very sorry for cheating and have no intention on doing that ever again. I beg that somehow someone from the COD company can help me get unbanned or find another way to help me. Again I am very sorry and will never hack again cod mw3 is one of my favorite games and I would appreciate it very much. My Steam login name is: [Removed by Moderator] and my display name is: [Removed by Moderator] !  Also my email I used to sign up for Steam is:

Thank You, Jonah Spellacy

Message was edited by: OGHuxtable Due to privacy reasons we have removed your email address from this post.

• Re: My Mw3 Pc VAC Ban
    OGHuxtable

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Code of Conduct which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Etiquette & Guidelines Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH