3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 6, 2014 5:44 PM by Da_Vinci_B RSS

TPBG Clan

Da_Vinci_B

I see people are posting about looking for a clan. We have 11 players and play every Fri, Sat, Sun ( when the challenges and operations are up)  We aren't the best clan out there, but we have fun and enjoy kicking butt. Last sun on TDM we ranked 11th out of 5,134 clans.  We all have mics, work as a team, joke around and have fun. If you are SERIOUS about joining a clan and are ready to go to the next level for BO2 add me on PS3 and I'll get you signed up.  We are a LvL 33 clan with the gold tags TPBG.  Our clan name is Pitbull Gaming.  Hope to see you out there.  Da_Vinci_B    Thanks

• Re: TPBG Clan
    Rust_FaTaL

how could i join with another account sir? i love most gamemodes but especially league is fav. ;D

AJ3916

I would love to join your clan let me know if you any stats on me or anything or want me to try out. I also don't have a mic but am willing to listen to whatever you have to say.

Da_Vinci_B

Well they pulled the plug on clan play on OPS 2,  so we are making the move to ghosts.  I hated it at first,  but its starting to grow on me and i'd like to keep the clan alive.  If you still would like to join,  add Da_Vinci_B on PSN or search the clan TPBG on ghosts.  Thanks for the interest,  B