2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2014 8:30 PM by mister_z RSS

Why the Tranzit EE is over

M3NTZ3R29

Ok so its been a year since tranzit came out and there are still people theorizing on possible continuations for the easter egg, and I actually was someone that did that until I realized 1 thing that rules out another step.

There are no hidden audio quotes that hint at a continuation, all hidden quotes are maxis quotes and none sound like the confirmation of a last step. An example would be how he says "you have done well..." when you do ToB, because thats the end of the easter egg. There are no quotes that say " good job jet-gunning the orbs, heres your reward" We know by now that every BO2 ee step is told by maxis or rictofen, so why would a continuation not have one?

The devs will talk and talk and talk, the orbs will keep coming, but nothing will happen, because theres no more quotes. Maybe there used to be orb quotes from maxis and rich that were scrapped?

Yes, although i have given up on the tranzit easter egg, i havent quite given up on a second bus. The map screams second bus, with the loading screen, day x/2 me, ride the B bus, and a second bus wouldnt need a quote from maxis.