26 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2014 4:13 PM by Gypsy816 RSS

Forum points muddled

FalconR6

Off topic : but can the Black header text in the dark grey header content boxes be changed please .

................................................................................ .................

Wonky forum points:

I usually pass this info on behind the scenes, but it's just easier to copy/paste in an actual post.

I know that the double point weekend has finished, and that there was a bug with getting 50 points for a correct answer instead of 100. That has been fixed. However - the points are still wonky compared to descriptions. If there are changes being made to the point system, that's cool. Otherwise, allow me to show some examples. All from today.

................................................................................ ................

FalconR6 completed Stay Classy (Repeatable)

10 Points - Get noticed for your style and class. The community likes what you have to say

26 minutes ago in GHOSTS SUPPORT

Stay Classy - Level 5

Get the community to like what you have to say to earn this level 5 badge.

Requirements

Answer more questions in the support help section and have it liked by community members for this badge and bonus points. You can have 5 likes per day at 25 points each.

Note: It use to be 5 points per like.

................................................................................ ...................

FalconR6 completed Connoisseur (Repeatable)

5 Points - Everyone's a critic. Let the community know what you think by rating support questions and answers

13 hours ago in GHOSTS SUPPORT

Connoisseur - Level 5

Everyone's a critic. Rate even more support questions and answers for this level 5 badge.

Requirements

Rate 30 more support questions and answers to earn this level badge and points. You can rate up to 2 support questions or answers per day at 2 points each.

................................................................................ .................................

This one is a case of the wrong mission being linked to an action:

I received the following 2 sets of points from the single action of me marking Newmans answer as helpful to one of my posts

FalconR6 completed Thankful (Repeatable)

2 Points - Show your gratitude by monitoring your questions and marking answer replies as helpful

1 minute ago in GHOSTS SUPPORT

Thankful - Level 3

Show gratitude by marking answer replies to your questions as helpful to get a level 3 badge.

Requirements

Mark 10 answer replies as helpful to earn the badge and bonus points. You can select up to 3 helpful replies per day at 10 points each.

FalconR6 completed Insightful (Repeatable)

25 Points - There's a solution to every problem. Have your answer reply in the support community marked as helpful

1 minute ago in GHOSTS SUPPORT

Insightful - Level 5 To clarify - I'm not suppose to get the "Insightful" points.

Have 25 more of your answer replies in the support community marked as helpful to get the level 5 badge.

Requirements

Have 25 more answer replies marked as helpful to earn this badge and bonus points. You can provide up to 10 answers per day at 25 points each.

................................................................................ .............................................

If you are confused by the above I don't blame you. None of the points match up to the descriptions. Added to that the "Insightful mission doesn't match the action.