0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2014 8:01 PM by TimothyLiu RSS

I was banned for fighting with hackers.

TimothyLiu

Today, when I start my COD BO2, I got the message I was banned. I know this day will come sooner or later because I used hack tool. Why I use that? Because there's was too many hackers. My K/D was not bad, I have quick draw, fast mag, lightweight ... I really made some hackers angry. So, once I get into the game, several hackers will focus on me. I reported them times and times again, but they are still alive. Finally, I decided to buy hacker tool - just for protect myself and balance my team.

Well, I was banned.

I really love this game and missing my friends. Is there any way to re-buy this game?

Hope REAL hackers are banned. And I won't use hack tool again.

• Re: I was banned for fighting with hackers.
    CODV-Dragon

The solution to cheaters is not more cheating. That's the last thing that should be done. As for playing the game again you will have to figure that one out for yourself. Using cheats in that way makes you no better a person than they were.

danquake

Depends where you are located, if Asia, Japanese are the worst laggers, very unstable network. They will owned you anytime and impossible to kill them 1v1 confrontation.

Timing is out of sync. They see you before you can see them.

So, things may appear that they are cheating. In such cases, don't conclude too quickly. Although there are still cheaters, just keep reporting them, even that they might be legit.

Momba1

TimothyLiu wrote:

// Finally, I decided to buy hacker tool - just for protect myself and balance my team.

Well, I was banned. //

If the other players or so called 'hackers' are still playing then did it ever occur to you that they weren't/aren't hacking??!!

STOP CHEATING!!!

If the Ban is a TAC Ban then setup another Steam account and 'Friend Lean' it to that new account; this will not work if you were VAC Banned.

Rethill2

Momba1 wrote:

TimothyLiu wrote:

// Finally, I decided to buy hacker tool - just for protect myself and balance my team.

Well, I was banned. //

If the other players or so called 'hackers' are still playing then did it ever occur to you that they weren't/aren't hacking??!!

STOP CHEATING!!!

If the Ban is a TAC Ban then setup another Steam account and 'Lend' it to that new account; this will not work if you were VAC Banned.

It's funny hearing this coming from you, especially after recent and past events.

I forgot completely about family sharing, might use that to become a scrub and see how high I can get my KDR. But in summary, the last thing you want to do is cheat against the cheaters, it just makes you one of them in the end.

also ftfy

Momba1

There are some that don't get banned. I and the vast majority simply don't trust players with VAC Bans and I only wish all forms of Bans were listed on Steam. Further many games have small circles and information disseminates quickly; no secrets.

Also I find it interesting that there's a high correlation between Hackers and players that constantly are changing their Steam names.

Rethill2

!

Momba1 wrote:

There are some that don't get banned. I and the vast majority simply don't trust players with VAC Bans and I only wish all forms of Bans were listed on Steam. Further many games have small circles and information disseminates quickly; no secrets.

Also I find it interesting that there's a high correlation between Hackers and players that constantly are changing their Steam names.

Actually from what I see from Ghosts and stuff, hackers love to keep the same name for a matter of infamy, if you will. Most people change their steam names out of liking a different one. I for example can recall most of my past display names, which can be important when someone forgets to add a nickname.

If you have a field day with me, I can't imagine how you'd react to the vast majority of german players who have 1 or more VAC bans   that are less than a year old.

danquake

Rethill2 wrote:

!

Momba1 wrote:

Actually from what I see from Ghosts and stuff, hackers love to keep the same name for a matter of infamy, if you will. Most people change their steam names out of liking a different one. I for example can recall most of my past display names, which can be important when someone forgets to add a nickname.

If you have a field day with me, I can't imagine how you'd react to the vast majority of german players who have 1 or more VAC bans   that are less than a year old.

It depends on the psychological make-up on the cheater or hacker(program hacks) or the seller of hacks.

It is how they direct the kids whom they admire for their abilities to constantly defy authority by evading bans persistently in games.

For the Seller, it's a means of gathering potential cheaters buying their hacks.

For the Hacker, it's a means of getting attention and reputation among Hackers and at the same time, getting good contacts and extra money and possibility of making money from such hacks.

For the Cheater, it varies from "want to be the best hacker" or whatever they are thinking now.

I have never agreed with the policies of delaying bans.

matuzz

You hacked and then you wonder why you are banned?

Well try to think that one for a minute....

OUHATEME

Priceless I am going to have to bookmark this one

Lumamaster

Lesson learned. Don't fight fire with fire. Avoid the fire instead. Go play Combat Training or something like that. No hackers there Except for the bot's knife.

Minnesota_

You wouldn't have gotten banned if you didn't cheat.

BkfstWidow

Hey TimothyLiu ,

In-game bans are the product of thorough investigation by Infinity Ward. Penalty is not subject to further review and the grounds of one are not up for debate - all bans are final. We understand that you may be frustrated or confused, but we must lock this thread in accordance with our Community Etiquette & Guidelines here http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200684926

For more information regarding in-game bans, please view the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct here https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Online-Cod e-of-Conduct/?q=Call+of+Duty%3A+Ghosts+Online+Code+of+Conduct&l=en_US&c=Game_Tit le%3AAll&fs=Search&pn=1

^MC