0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2014 4:38 PM by MrScene97 RSS

Using a Mac version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on my Steam profile on my Windows PC

MrScene97

How can I use my Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare that I purchased on the AppStore on my Mac on Steam on my Windows PC without spending more money. I don't want to have to buy the game again just to use it on another machine, my newly custom built (by me) PC has much better specs than my Mac and I'm really not wanting to fork out another £20 just to play the game on it. It's an absolute classic and I'm missing the good old days of Call of Duty, and I really want to go back to them and play it. But I don't want to have to pay again, it would be my 4th version of Call of Duty 4, I have it on both consoles and my Mac and I would just love to have it on my PC, have I not payed enough already? I own every version of Call of Duty including duplicates between platforms and even 3 copies of Modern Warfare! Can I use any keys or anything of that sort that came with the Mac version to help with the issue of getting it on this PC I'm currently on? If so, give me a direction of where I should be looking

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help, I'm sure that it isn't just me in the world trying to put a Mac version of Call of Duty 4 on a Windows PC so I hope this helps out others too,

Tom