16 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2014 3:49 PM by DocChoi RSS

HACKERS, MODDERS, CHEATERS, BOOSTERS, HOOKERS, WHY DO IT?

NaTuReS_FrEaK

I was just playing today and was just wondering you know, why do all these people do what the do, why do

HACKERS HACK

MODDERS MOD

CHEATERS CHEAT

BOOSTERS BOOST

HOOKERS HOOK

im very fascinated with the human mind, i like spending my time trying to figure out why the human mind makes someone do something, and dont give me a simple minded answer cause like Emerson Pugh has said

If the human mind was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it

dont say they do it to see if they can get caught okay that is some bullshit.

one thing that i noticed playing today was (I have 2.3 KD, 3 W/L) okay so i noticed lol that no one really cared you know, no one is like OHHHH LOOK AT THAT, but as soon as a player with a glitched box comes in everyone sees it or if they see a clan tag with another colour then originally allowed.

SO............here is my theory what if they do it to stand out? think about it your in a lobby with 11 other people the only way your gonna stand out is either by

1. yelling swear words off randomly

2. tell each player in the lobby you slept with their mother

3. play Wrecking Ball in the back ground

4. yell Justin Beiber over and over again

5. Glitch box or insanely high stats like 7 KD with 7 w/L

so is that why they do what they do? to stand out? to have people notice them?

dont tell me they do it to see if they can get caught or not, that is just OBAMA's way of being LAZY.

NO one hacks a government website just to see if they can get away with it, do they?