3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2014 6:05 PM by SavageHam RSS

Can't find a game (Xbox 360)

Tulfinator

Couple of days ago I realized my "NAT Type" was "Moderate" so I reset my connection to get it to be "Open".

After doing this though I can't join a game, I have tried deleting the DLC, resetting the connection again, testing my connection, nothing works, I am basically stuff in a lobby by myself for ages until I back out.

I have the option to pick a map, ect, but in the rare cases I get into a game it takes about 15/20 minutes of searching.

Any ideas how to sort this?

• Re: Can't find a game (Xbox 360)
    Tulfinator

Also my Search Preference is set to "Any", but I have also tried Best and Normal.  Which made no difference.

nuttin2say

You're probably going to have to double check your NAT settings. Don't forget to restart EVERYTHING once you change the setting. Modem, router, and all connected devices. Seems that it is fairly common for the NAT to jump back to moderate even after setting it to open. You may also need to port forward and/or adjust your QoS setting.

I believe there are a couple of threads listed at the top of the Support Forum that can help you with all of those things. If you can't find those threads, post back and I'll dig them out of my bookmarks.

SavageHam

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ