1 Reply Latest reply: May 11, 2014 9:29 AM by apache_beast RSS

WHY PS3 & COD 4,5,&6 ARE DEAD

apache_beast

PS3 HAS LET THIS GEOHOT JAILBREAK HACK KILL THE 3 GAMES I MENTIONED.. AND PLAYSTATION HASN'T DONE ENOUGH TO STOP THIS . AND NOW W/ THE PS4 OUT THEY HAVE NO REASON TO . GAMERS WILL EVENTUALLY GET TIRED OF THE HACKERS RUINING THE GAMES WE LOVE. BUT CANT PLAY BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE JB'd THEIR CONSOLE THAT US LEGAL GAMERS CANT ENJOY THESE GAMES.AND SONY KNOWS THAT THEY WILL HAVE TO BUY A PS4 , HOPEFUL  THAT THE PS4 WILL NOT GET HACKED .GAMERS WILL HAVE TO LEAVE BEHIND THE CALL OF DUTY GAMES WE ALL LOVED, UNLESS THEY MAKE A VERSION OF THE COD 4,5,&6 FOR THE PS4. MAYBE A DOWNLOAD FROM THE STORE OF THESE OLDER GAMES IS A POSSIBILITY IN THE FUTURE. OR ELSE FORGET ABOUT EVER ENJOYING COD 45&6 EVER AGAIN. WHAT A SHAME.... WHAT SAYS YOU.?

• Re: WHY PS3 & COD 4,5,&6 ARE DEAD
    apache_beast

. i never said i hate the cod games. i said i dont like the HACKERS that have ruined the early cod series. i never complain about lag or lil stuff like that. i love the COD series. i Hate hackers who enjoy using their hacks to make the game one sides in their favor . probally because their lives are so lonely and boring. and thats a way to boost their stats to look like they are awesome , what losers. so dont assume all of us who complain about hackers hate the game. we dont. we HATE hackers. period. .. dont get it twisted