15 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2011 9:08 PM by sdrol117 RSS

Plea before the game comes out.

wajackbauer

For the love of god Treyarch, make it so you need 4 players for a match to start, NOT 5! Its really not hard Treyarch. Just so you know Treyarch, when someone searches for a game, there's already 1 person in the lobby, so you just need 3 other people to make it 4 ok?

Its horrible in Black Ops when you're sitting in the lobby with 3 other people and waiting for a 4th for a few minutes when instead you could be playing already.

• Re: Plea before the game comes out.

Google Infinity Ward.

Google Treyarch.

Class dismissed.

• Plea before the game comes out.

I believe they will be following IW so there is a big chance it is in fact requires only 4 players

nuttin2say

The OP is typical of cry babies that complain about every aspect of the game that someone else uses to win against them.

HEY OP,

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!

But just to address the 4 players per team to start versus 5 ... I'd rather see the game start with 3 v 5 than have to wait half an hour for some flake that's going to be a burden to the team anyway. Hell, there's usually only two or three guys on each team that make a difference in the first place.

wajackbauer

Ok whoa.

"The OP is typical of cry babies that complain about every aspect of the game that someone else uses to win against them."

No, this is just me complaing about illogical decisions.

"But just to address the 4 players per team to start versus 5 ... I'd rather see the game start with 3 v 5 than have to wait half an hour for some flake that's going to be a burden to the team anyway. Hell, there's usually only two or three guys on each team that make a difference in the first place."

Errr, did you just skim what I said? Go back and read it please.

"HEY OP,YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!"

No, you're the one that doesn't know what he's talking about...

Didn't notice that at all.

wajackbauer

I don't think its a problem for most CoD Wii players, but for someone like me that lives in Australia (much less players than America) you just want to play as quickly as possible and needing 5 players to start the match doesn't help. Sure its only one more player from 4, but it makes a difference

Also yes, Treyarch are doing the port of MW3 to the Wii, they can easily change things like this.

While I'm on this subject, its even worse in MW2 on PC. You need 8 players for a match to start. On the consoles its only 4 I'm pretty sure. MW2 on PC doesn't have many people playing these days, so when I wanna play, I find like 3 other players and we just sit in the lobby for like 5 minutes, its horrible.

I don't understand why developers would miss something like this and make such a bad decision.

wajackbauer

Bump

I love Jack Bauer, I just wanted to throw that in here.