9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2011 5:00 PM by iif0xh0undii RSS

BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA

davin25

BATTLE FIELD 3 BRINGS ALOT TO THE TABLE I HAVE THE BETA FOR PS3 AND SO FAR I LOVE THIS GAME ITS SO INTENSE DONT GOT TO WORRY ABOUTE HIT MARKERS AND LAGG WHAT YEW GUYS THINK CALL OF DUTY WILL BRING TO THE TABLE TO GET AN ADVANTAGE TO THE GAME.?

• BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA
    mralpharogue

I think they will bring back the "turn off your CAPS lock" feature....

Back to the topic: We already know of some of the things that MW3 will bring to the table:

Survival Mode, 16 starter maps (Playable on both MP and Spec Ops), the return of Spec Ops, knifing that works, smooth game mechanics that have made Mw series so popular, a smooth feel to the game and fresh ideas for weapon loadouts/perks/killstreaks.

• BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA

I am a big Battlefield Fan and threads like these just make you look stupid, its not needed

• Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA

Being playable is a nice feature.

torchstang

pretty much everything better than bf3 piece of trash.

zachdavis11

Yeah, i'm a bigger fan of BFBC2 than Black Ops, but even without playing mw3 , I can already tell Mw3 will be the better game. BF3 sucks ass, and the so called 'Frostbite 2' superior engine is worse than COD 3 graphics.

This game sucks ass so far. I'm sure it will be more enjoyable with some larger maps and vehicles etc to try out etc, but gunplay just sucks. I doubt they'll fix the fundementally shitty feel of the game though.

Character movement is too herky jerky and needs to be smoothed out or toned down. Recoil is rediculously overdone and tears you off target. Muzzleflash is way too distracting. It's all pretty exhausting. Or nauseating. Or both at the same time.

I also hate how GIGANTIC the optics are, acog for example is so fat that it blocks almost the whole damn screen.. They aren't like that in real life at all.

Kill-cam, Death-cam or whatever the hell it is, is stupid, and pointless. Takes too long to respawn as well. With such large maps, getting immediately back in the game should'nt be a big deal. If I'm waiting around in limbo for a medic, at least let me look around from where I lay instead of being stuck looking backwards at the retard that just shot me from god knows where.

Hit detection sucks and is inconsistent. I HATE not having audible hit detection of some flavor as well.

Graphics are meh tbh. Par for the 360 course at this point I guess.

As much as I know deep down the MW3 will be another $60 spent on essentially the same game, I'll still do it because they always seem to get the combat mechanics right, and all I really need is a new story and some new goodies piled on the same game and I'm good for another 6 months or so. Fluid movement. Smooth weapon transitions. Proper weapon sight picture/perspective. Rewarding, visceral kills. Excellent sounds.

• BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA
      nightpr0wler76

Meh, Acog scopes are actually scopes, they block out quite a bit, anyone who owns firearms with these types of optics know this, anyone who doesnt like yourself, makes assumptions that make them look silly...

• BATTLEFIELD 3 BETA
    iif0xh0undii

If you want to talk about the beta, do that in the OT section. Retry this thread. It isn't composed fairly well. Better yet, engage in the other threads that exist just like it.