0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2011 5:59 PM by ~CreativeYoungShorty~ RSS

KOS CLAN RECRUITMENT/ SCOUTING

~CreativeYoungShorty~

Hello,

I am one of the leaders of the KOS clan. We play games such as MW2, BLACK OPS, GRAND THEFT AUTO, RED DEAD REDEMTION and new releases such as MW3 and BF3. We have about 15 members so far but were still looking for new members.

Requirements:

Were not that strict when it come to requirements. We would like you to be 13 & over, very mature because we dont need any immature little kids in our clan. And to have good personality and a sense of humor because even though we work hard we also like to have relaxing/ fun time too. And we can teach you tactics, aiming, shooting and everything else you need help with or you want to learn and If we dont know how to do it we'll learn so we can help you. It's ok if your K/D isn't perfect because no ones perfect but we can help you bring it up.

Info About The Clan:

1) KOS was formed by a group of friends who wanted to take their gaming to the next level

2) YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR GAMERTAG, IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN BUT WERE NOT TELLING YOU TOO.

3) We plan on doing some of the COD Elite tournaments.

4) We also plan on doing Gamebattles,

5) Were a laid back clan who like to work hard and have fun.

So if you feel this is the clan for you, You can message me on here or Send me a friend request/ message on Xbox Live. My gamertag is MzFlawlessSwagg. Yes i am a girl and Im very good at videogames so if you wanna join hit me up.

Thank You For Your Time Have A Nice Day