5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2011 12:30 AM by XGhost161 RSS

Can I play mw3 on win xp pro?

I dont want to start using win 7,it offers nothing important to me

• Can I play mw3 on win xp pro?
    t0byman

I can't answer you question but I can tell you this:

Stop using a 10 year old OS from 2001 and stay modern bro.

Windows 7 has a much better graphical interface which let's you do things faster and easier.

My advice: upgrade to Windows 7 even though it offers nothing important to you.

• Re: Can I play mw3 on win xp pro?

Some people just want to ride it out until they're forced to update.  In the case of gamers still using XP... whether they like it or not their time is very near.

To answer your question OP:

Yes you should be fine with XP as MW3 is using the same engine from past CoD's.

Kid "much better graphical interface which let's you do things faster and easier." is irelevant

yes some things are easier but if i wanted a better system i would go for linux and not that overated  win 7

kids,they think just because something is new that it is better

[EW]TheO'ReilyFactor

windows 7 isn't even new, most of its a blantant rip from features that already existed in Ubuntu or Linux. As long as you're running 64bit XP which pro is, then you should be fine as long as its compatible with xp. (and since they haven't updated the engine since CoD4, it most likely will)

Yes, you can play it.But best is the Windows 7 64bit.Windows 7 64bit is the most compatible operating system to almost all games. Crysis 2 which has the best graphics in the world requires Windows 7 64bit, and Windows XP is the minimum requirement.