6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2011 4:57 PM by lishy_fips RSS

MW3 Ranks

So im just wondering how will ranking system work in COD: MW3. I mean How many ranks there will be and how many prestige modes,

and what willl the prestige mode emblems look like. If you have any info please post.

• MW3 Ranks

80 levels confimed

10 or 15 unconfirmed

and the fact you can reset your stats any time means you have infinte prestiges

• MW3 Ranks

I think 80 ranks is too many, I'm guessing next years COD will have 90 levels and so on and so forth. I believe 60 levels is about right.

• MW3 Ranks

70 worked well in mw2 so whats another 10

• MW3 Ranks

Another 10 is a lot when you have to get 60k xp for each level. I don't have time to rank up quick enough. I am only just coming up to prestige 3 on BLOPS

• MW3 Ranks

i found it to easy to rank up in black ops i was 14th prestige when the first lot of double xp came out with the first map pack and by the time the double xp had finished i was 15th and fully leveled up

• MW3 Ranks

I only get to play about 2-3 hours a week at most so it has taken an age. I hit top prestige in COD4 but thats it. I only got to 4th prestige in MW2 but I stopped playing that because I hated all the QS and noob tubing.