19 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2011 12:11 PM by MW3sucks RSS

problems i hope they address

this list could go on for days but:

1 the connection issues: a fn joke in joke ops. u shoot someone 5 bulletts and die and see yourself not even to begin shooting in the kill cam

2 the horrible horrible spawn system: or should we call it revenge system

3 the joke hit detection: self explanitory. also how is it possible to have have better aim shooting from the hip than ads. or have someone not hit u on the body with one bullet yet get hit marker after hit marker

3A. also the luck factor in joke ops: how is it possible to start shooting someone only to have them turn around and shoot u or hip fire u or have their gun flinch and get some lucky head shot on u.

4 the dumb sh*t like getting hit with napaml inside a house or hitting yourself with napalm when you aim it at a totally different part of the map.

• problems i hope they address

I really hope they fix the connection issues, its so damn annoying.

But IW usually gets their connection right, i've never had that problem in COD4 or MW3, or any IW game for that matter, but Treyarch has always had a weird connection, idk.

also i hope it doesnt get as boring as black ops did. its unbarable to play that anymore..

Yea that is treyarch man, IW is better with that issue and I heard from bowling that is going to be a main priority in MW3 witch is good because I could not stand it on blk ops.

Kepp your fingers crossed, light a candle and say a prayer, don't expect a miracle though

ghamorra

Almost all everything you listed is connection based. Like others have mentioned it's mainly do to 3arch. The spawn system was so terrible mainly because they were easily predictable and easy to camp/trap. I'm not really sure what to say about napalm though. It was a freak occurance to have it jump inside a building but when it did it pissed me off hardcore. Lack of thought on that one

Also when you join a game and the opposition have a huey/attack dogs and you get killed like 5 times in 1 minute which leads to you quitting and getting pissed off....then joining another game and its the same goddamn game!!!

In truth without a PS3 version running we don't know what to expect, just fear the worse and if all the above happens, you wont be too annoyed

• Re: problems i hope they address

yep i hear all your pain guys as i & many other's have all suffered that same fate.. here's my problem that i suffer still to this day with Black Ops... (only 11 month's after launch)

Host lag.. and this 1 is a biggy for me as i recently upgraded my internet thinking this would tramatically improve my game.. well all it does on black ops is make me host 99% of the time to get massive host lag which is so different to playing when other players host.. its incredibley bad !!! ive tried wired and wireless but still the same.. i really think is black ops didnt have network issues the game would have been a success but the network issues were terrible on the PS3.. COD is my favourite game and has been since COD4 but another season like Black Ops will put me off so hopefully infinity ward and MW3 will be a success .. especially how i have fallen into the trap of buying the hardened edition lol..

the other problem which really gets on my nerves is when we choose either default,local and local only in the match making because when i choose local only i expect to be put with local only players in ENGLAND not bloody spain,germany,portuagal or even america.. which again makes the servers lag like hell again..

oh no.  these games provide better game play if you have a connection close to dsl speed. anything faster and your just getting nuetered by their anti-lag program that will cause you to die much more frequently. 

iw = fail

k illerthez wrote:

this list could go on for days but:

1 the connection issues: a fn joke in joke ops. u shoot someone 5 bulletts and die and see yourself not even to begin shooting in the kill cam

This is modern warfare. Not a 3arc game.

2 the horrible horrible spawn system: or should we call it revenge system

They claim to have made some changes, the MW2 spawns weren't that bad most of the time, there is only so much you can do when people are running all over the map.

3 the joke hit detection: self explanitory. also how is it possible to have have better aim shooting from the hip than ads. or have someone not hit u on the body with one bullet yet get hit marker after hit marker

Another black ops hit I assume. We know that game was trash, play MW2.

3A. also the luck factor in joke ops: how is it possible to start shooting someone only to have them turn around and shoot u or hip fire u or have their gun flinch and get some lucky head shot on u.

Less of a problem in MW2 where guns do damage.

4 the dumb sh*t like getting hit with napaml inside a house or hitting yourself with napalm when you aim it at a totally different part of the map.

Learn to aim napalm, and sometimes bombing KS kill you inside houses, the only really glitchy KS was napalm and MW3 doesn't have that.

well all you can do is hope that they have addressed all these issues... thing is the developers think they have cracked it when it comes to the hit detection and spawn system so they start focusing on new killstreaks, and perks etc. so i doubt alot has changed. there moto is ''if it aint broken, dont fix it'' funny thing is it is broken.