Who here thinks that Ghost will return?

• Ghost
    lostxprophit

nooope.......just accept that he died & get it over with

• Ghost

not again hes dead get over it

• Ghost
    lostxprophit

& use the search bar please ffs.........

• Re: Ghost

"Ghost manages to get Roach to the LZ but Roach is betrayed by Shepherd who fatally shoots Ghost in the head/chest at point-blank range with a .44 Magnum before he could use his ACR. Ghost's body is then thrown into a ditch and set on fire along with Roach."

Source: http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Simon_%22Ghost%22_Riley

Sounds pretty dead to me...

{bhc}max|co

GHOST IS ALIVE AND WELL...

Well on OUR cod4 MW2 mod server he is..xD

YOU can play as GHOST, SOAP or PRICE with TF141

server ip 92.48.91.102:2304

{BHC}Max @ www.bhc-rangers.com

Be prepared for a long, albeit entertaining post.

[spoiler]

Alright, in MW2 Ghost asks "Why do we have to wear these fire-proof vests, anyways?" Price tells him to shut it. Ghost gets shot in the sternum (ish).Roach gets lit on Fire, Ghost is to the side of Roach and gas is only poured onto Roach.

Ghost may be wearing his fire-proof vest, but that means nothing when there is a shot to his sternum (ish) area, where there was no protection except his hoodie. Now, knowing game companies these days, they will bring him back and everybody will cheer, because they think it'll decline sales if Ghost is truly dead.

Sort of how Shephard will make a return with an eye-patch so there is more than just one bad guy again. I figured this out myself and with no outisde help from videos or forums, because this is simply the mentality of companies like Activision. This is what they do.

Either way, people who want Ghost back, if he's dead, those people will be upset, if he's alive, the others may be upset, when Shephard comes back, people will be upset, so they will kill him (yet again) in the end, with Makarov and stop (or end) WW3.

No matter what they do, people will be upset as there is no pleasing the masses, and in the end everybody will forget about it because bad man #1 and bad man #2 are finally dead and it's finally over.

Once the initial shock of the game wears off, people will remember, "Oh yeah, Ghost did/didn't make it, I should tell everybody so everyone who hasn't played it yet can know, and we can continue to wonder/argue about it until next November when the next CoD title will be released!"

This, ladies and gents, is the way of the world of gamers and game companies. We have only scratched the surface of these types of threads. We're about to transcend into total and utter darkness when it comes to this topic. This transcendance will come about when MW3 gets completed by the first person who cares to blog about it.

To put it simply, our hell has just begun to show itself, and we've seen NOTHING compared to it's true force which will be revealed to the world on November 8th, at approx. 4-6 AM Eastern. Depending, of course, on how long this one's campaign ends up being.

[/spoiler]

Now that you have read this, I hope you understand, Hell....has just begun.

Alright, in MW2 Ghost asks "Why do we have to wear these fire-proof vests, anyways?"

I've played through the entire campaign twice and have read the transcripts for the entire game and that quote can cannot be heard/found anywhere.  It's apparently a complete fabrication.

Price tells him to shut it. Ghost gets shot in the sternum (ish).Roach gets lit on Fire, Ghost is to the side of Roach and gas is only poured onto Roach.

Who is to say gas wasn't poured on Ghost while Roach was fading in and out of conciousness?  Besides, from the PLAYER'S PERSPECTIVE, there's obviously a fire where Ghost should be.

Ghost may be wearing his fire-proof vest, but that means nothing when there is a shot to his sternum (ish) area, where there was no protection except his hoodie. Now, knowing game companies these days, they will bring him back and everybody will cheer, because they think it'll decline sales if Ghost is truly dead.

Sort of how Shephard will make a return with an eye-patch so there is more than just one bad guy again. I figured this out myself and with no outisde help from videos or forums, because this is simply the mentality of companies like Activision. This is what they do.

Also of note: a vest is not going to keep you from burning alive or dying from heat fumes and smoke inhaltion.

If IW brings back Ghost and/or Shepherd then that's their call but as of right now they made it pretty convicing that Ghost is a dead man.

Another note:  IW/Activision already "brought Ghost back" via http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Modern_Warfare_2:_Ghost

I pretty much agree with the rest of your statements.

mralpharogue

Ghost is dead.

Ghost is dead sadly.....

Faysa1

Dead as a ghost

szythers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n5R7GaoyGE

Look at 55 seconds in the videoand pause it, it shows he got shot just below the collarbone or very, very very close to it.

It was also point-blank range, which means it's very hard to miss

And look at 1:21 on that, he has dark blood all over his chest, he only has blood on the back from either a previous wound or the blood leaked from the through and through wound

Again, I can't recall anything about fire proof vests, and he would still get burnt up from all the other flammable things he's got, clothes, bullets, grenades, he'd also explode!

So even if he wasn't shot fatally, or covered in gasoline, he's stuffed.

I swear to God, if MW3 brings back Ghost, don't get me wrong he is cool, I am going to get so ANNOYED!

szythers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n5R7GaoyGE

Look at 55 seconds in the videoand pause it, it shows he got shot just below the collarbone or very, very very close to it.

It was also point-blank range, which means it's very hard to miss

And look at 1:21 on that, he has dark blood all over his chest, he only has blood on the back from either a previous wound or the blood leaked from the through and through wound

Again, I can't recall anything about fire proof vests, and he would still get burnt up from all the other flammable things he's got, clothes, bullets, grenades, he'd also explode!

So even if he wasn't shot fatally, or covered in gasoline, he's stuffed.

I swear to God, if MW3 brings back Ghost, don't get me wrong he is cool, I am going to get so ANNOYED!