8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2011 8:16 PM by KuroNico RSS

Blind Eye is Overpowered.

anoreo

Seriously, this perk is overpowered! You can use Blind Eye WITH Hardline, so you can spam UAVs and have constant radar! Now that is not what bothers me. What bothers me is that Counter UAVs are pointless because Blind Eye gives you immunity to that! Same for the lucky bastard that conjures up an EMP!

EMPs are officially useless since everybody will switch to Blind Eye right away.

Just remove this immunity to C-UAVs and EMPs and all will be well in the world.

• Blind Eye is Overpowered.

OK, first, the game ISN'T OUT YET! How do you know it's overpowered??

Blind eye is infact, HALF as powerful as it was in previous games, now that it has been split into two perks, many will dismiss hardline for the second part of what was ghost; assassin, so you will be fine.

Assassin pro protects you from CUAVs and EMPs not Blind Eye.

Game hasn't even come out yet and you're ********?

Get out.

anoreo

Ahh sorry, it's assassin my bad. The point still stands, Counter UAVs shouldn't be rendered useless. Shoot it down or leave it alone. Dstr, I KNOW it's not as good as it was before, but why immunity to such an amazing aspect? I LOVE Counter UAVs but that whole idea is blown out of the water. Why can't they pick anything else?

Kuro, why don't you get out? Do you have anything productive to say or are you just going to play armchair cool guy?

anoreo wrote:

Kuro, why don't you get out? Do you have anything productive to say or are you just going to play armchair cool guy?

As much as I would love to, I'm in a pretty crappy chair till I get of off work, so I'm playing cheap chair cool guy at the moment. =]

Actually it's Assassin pro that gives you immunity to CUAV and EMPs. Also with the new point streak system, people are going to want to take out any type of air support since points go to your killstreaks now so I do not see this being a problem.

Well first, CUAVs are for gays who cant reach higher streaks so they might as well pick it cause theyre not getting anything higher. Second, its assassin not blind eye..just thought id humiliate you again. And third, youre trying to tell the guy thats telling you to stop ******** to say something productive? HE IS!!! Youre the only one whos being unproductive and complaining about a game thats not out yet. KuroNico, thank you for being productive and shutting this little boy up.