1. You give up all offensive perks to use it and even more good perks if you pair it with recon
2. Not immune to recon drone or Recon perk
3. Heartbeats not as effective in this game
4. The faster pace of MW games makes a silent gameplay style much harder to do well at
5. No camo on your character to use as a bush wookie
6. Not immune to choppers and others likes the predator missle and reaper drone
7. Maps made to preven super campy spots (some disagree with this)
it's going to be annoying from time to time but I think Quickdraw and Overkill are going to be used more
What are your thoughts?
Glad you started yet another assassin perk thread because clearly there are not enough going already.
In terms of strengths it is a defensive perk and if you consider other defensive perks in that tier it is in direct competition with Blast Shield. Quickdraw is the strongest offensive perk it competes with, and lets not forget that Overkill is going to be a lot of fun. Hardline IMO is a throwaway perk.
It will ge about as strong as it was in CoD4. Its about the same thing as Jammer. Also BS is damn near Juggernaut, Quickdraw, is virtually SoH, Overkill, Hardline. If you want to hide and be a coward you will be hindering yourself. Not you specifically but those who want to hide every game. This wont be Black Ops.