1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 121 Replies Latest reply: Sep 3, 2012 12:15 PM by lilcrow34 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

Same here i love tactical game modes

• 31. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

I dont know about anyone else but sitrep pro made it hard as hell to tell where somone was becausee while it makes their footsteps super loud their footsteps are so loud i thought they were right next to me half the time when really they were across the map. if ninja users make still 1/4 the noise i might think they are way further away then they really are since i'm  used to hearing footsteps at 4x louder. (I have a pair of turtle beach surround sound headphones) sitrep pro made me turn down my volume the footsteps were so loud which made me less likley to hear where bullets where coming from. Anyone else have this cause them not to use sitrep pro? Plus teamates footsteps are just as soft as usual so if your using ninja pro youll be making as much sound as a teamate on their team would make.

• 32. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!
    mdub

cobra1288 wrote:

True, but there were a lot of people who liked to rush in search on mw2 with ninja pro.  Now you won't be able to without sounding like an elephant.  So camping will be 99% of search now.  Wheeeeeeee!!

Yes they did. Lightweight, marathon, ninja, UMP= the ultimate search and destroy BS class. Dont get me wrong. I dont want to see a camp fest but its looking like MW3 is going to be excellent for hc snd. There wont be that 1 dominating setup.

• 33. The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

I guess it could have downsides, I just really liked flanking a bunch of campers with ninja pro so they didn't know I was coming.  That will still be possible as long as the majority of people don't use sitrep pro i guess.  It is in the weakest perk tier though, so there's a good chance it will be used a lot.

• 34. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!
    keakua

I know one thing, if Sitrep pro is like MW2 as far as unlocking it goes very few people will have it. I knew tons of maxed prestiges that didnt have it because destroying 100 enemy explosives took way too long. The OP makes it sound like everyone is going to be running around with it like its simple and easy to get.

Wait til the damn game comes out and play it before you start ******** about what's unbalenced/overpowered and whatever else.

• 35. Re: The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

In MW2 Ninja Pro made your footsteps 1/4th the volume. SitRep Pro made you hear your own, and team mates footsteps at 1/4th volume, and made you hear enemies footsteps at 4x the volume. They cancelled out in MW2 also. You are arguing my point for me. Non Ninja Pro users sound 4x as loud, and Ninja Pro users sound just normal volume. There is still an advantage of using ninja vs SitRep Pro over non ninja users. You just have normal volume, not 4x volume. I think you're forgetting that part.

• 36. The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

I disagree that sitrep pro totally cancelled out ninja pro in mw2.  The footsteps of a ninja pro player weren't 100% if you were using sitrep pro on that game.

• 37. The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!
    friskybacon

You do HAVE to be silent in Search. Search is a SILENT gametype. By not being able to make your footsteps quieter, you're playing Demolition but with no respawn. Sitrep Pro in MW3 is gonna be complete Bulls**t.

• 38. The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

Exactly.  Search is a STEALTH game mode, sitrep pro is going to take away a huge part of that

• 39. The new Sitrep-Pro will RUIN SEARCH AND DESTROY!!

I doubt everyone that plays S&D will be running SitRep(PRO). I think we should just wait 'till the game comes out and then start figruing out what needs to be changed etc. Hopefully IW and now SH will listen to the serious, mature people giving feeback and not a bunch of fourteen year-olds that just want to do trickshots.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next