1 18 19 20 21 22 Previous Next 211 Replies Latest reply: Mar 21, 2013 6:53 AM by Defibrilator Go to original post RSS
  • 195. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ
    afflictedmed

You do since half your team just waits at the behicle spawn points.  BF is boring (I've played them all including Alpha and Beta).  This is CoD, we like gun v gun action.

• 196. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

Tommygun007508 wrote:

This system is seriously perfect. Please ignore all the people raging at this system, they will rage at anything given the chance. To all the people who are saying that dedicated servers need to be ranked, you are probably the same people that were complaining about boosters last year. Imagine how big of a problem that would be if two 13 year olds could create their own dedicated server put a password on it and continuesly headshot eachother for hours.

Instead with this system features such as elite can still be integrated into the game given the legitimacy of matchmaking type games. Infinity ward you have done an amazing effort on this game. I was legitimately bummed out when i heard mw3 would have dedicated servers this year as I am personally not a fan of that type of matchmaking as it removes the party system entirely. However what mw3 has done so well is given options to the player. I am able to play dedicated servers as well as p2p depending on my preference and elite can still be integrated into the game which was another concern I had given the addition of dedicated servers.

Ok so 2 people can just join a ranked game in blops and power level up on a private server: NO

This to me shows that you play console or you have never ever played on a ranked server. To be able to rank up you need to have at least 4-6 people on the server or it’s just classed as free play.

It has not given the option to people to play on dedicated or p2p as I love to play dedicated servers so I'm not lagging around everywhere because I’m connected to someone the other side of the world but I also love to level up and "earn" my rewards. So where does that leave me? What is the point in playing if the first second you play you get everything instantly, where is the playability?  In that case they should just remove challenges and similar stuff too.

What you have just said is total nonsense, you're either just a bad troll or you're a complete idiot that has started playing pc games today.

I was hyped about this game as I thought the lag in BC2 was carried over to BF3 so that game is ruined for me *get shot at and hide behind cover* 1.5 second later you receive the bullets from that person.

This to me is just another way of activision saying "we are greedy and we want more money" activision gets enough money from the game sales alone but they yet are to release their DLC's for the next year that will rake in more than the initial sale of the game. Not putting public ranked servers up is just saying to the pc gaming community (where online gaming started) a big F U. I am disgusted in the way they have treated a still big part of their income just because they are too greedy to care for their customers.

No wonder illegal gaming is on the rise in such a big way, people are sick of getting robbed so they are returning the favor.

EDIT: Oh btw I loved mw2 I still think it's a better game then blops but I cannot play it because of the IWnet lag. 4 out of 10 games were playable on a basic level, in other words if them 4 games was on a dedicated server I would leave it due to the lag but if you play on IWnet that is standard.

• 197. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

Dedicated servers not ranked?

Ok, How about a patch that allows ranked dedicated servers? Wouldn't that be great? For I agree that ranked dedicated servers is the most secure and safe way to fully enjoy the experience. Not sit and wait in a lobby where you for example, have NO CONTROL AT ALL over which map is currently played or even if the server is far away which gives you a high ping (it happened a lot in mw2). You get the best experience from looking at server browser, with ranked servers, were you easily and without pressure can choose to play your favorite server, your favorite map whenever you want and with a low ping.

So please, update the game with ranked dedicated servers.

• 198. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

This sucks man can't host yer own server from home on pc.wits went wrong there ?.

• 199. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

This sucks man can't host yer own server from home on pc.wits went wrong there ?.

• 200. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

I know that there are a few PC gaming enthusiasts that will disagree with this request, but I believe that there is a large enough audience of PC gamers that would like to see full controller support added into the game via a patch or something, if at all possible. We don't want the keyboard and mouse features removed; just an alternative added for those of us that prefer the controller over keyboard and mouse input.

There's already an entire thread dedicated to a petition for this topic right here on this site (found here: http://community.callofduty.com/message/105950268#105950268 ). But, I figured that since Robert Bowling himself was the OP for this thread, hopefully it'll find it's way to his desk a little easier. Any chance at all that this could happen? An official, definitive "yay" or a "nay" would be great for all of us hoping to see if it could happen, that way we won't just be sitting around, holding our breath in anticipation. Thanks!

• 201. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

I know that there are a handful of hardcore PC gaming enthusiasts that may disagree with this request, but I believe that there is a large enough audience of PC gamers that would like to see full controller support added into the game via a patch or something, if at all possible. We don't want the keyboard and mouse features removed; just an alternative added for those of us that prefer the controller over keyboard and mouse input.

There's already an entire thread dedicated to a petition for this topic right here on this site (found here: http://community.callofduty.com/message/105950268#105950268 ). But, I figured that since Robert Bowling himself was the OP for this thread, hopefully it'll find it's way to his desk a little easier. Any chance at all that this could happen? An official, definitive "yay" or a "nay" would be great for all of us hoping to see if it could happen, that way we won't just be sitting around, holding our breath in anticipation. Thanks!

• 202. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

Is any chance to start support dedicated servers on linux ?

• 203. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

@IT3

Do you really think Robert Bowling cares at all or reads this? Probably not. His interns probably skim through it and give him a single page report of what most people say. It is sad.

• 204. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - PC Exclusive Information & FAQ

Hey can u join my clan it is called CareBears