5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2011 2:54 PM by crazii_prodz RSS

Double xp points

pellnell

Is there any news or info on how you can double xp time through collecting tokens given away in other merchandise? i.e buy a 4 pack of X to collect X minutes/hours.

Dont know if any one follows Whiteboy7thst on twitter or YouTube  but he's been collecting points from all over the place. Does this only happen in US?

• Double xp points
    esmorgue

As far as what I have read and heard it is only available in the U.S. I have been getting 15mins a bottle cap from 20oz Dews.

• Double xp points
      pellnell

That sucks, means all the US gamers will rank up in no time as you all drink Mountain Dew and Eat Doritios?

Cant say they will do the same in UK for "Bacon or Cucumber Sandwiches" or the local fish and chip shop , or even a pint of Beer in the local pub.

seriously though, not happy .

• Re: Double xp points

theres always PG TIP's right lol (cup of tea)

im from the uk and would like to know what there knocking out over here... as long as is aint mcdonalds it will be ok..

• Double xp points
          pellnell

Have a feeling if UK started givin stuff away like US in stimulant drinks or crisps the health board would not be happy as its promoting being fat, can't see that buying a tomato, apple or sprouts would work though.

It's an 18 certificate so it can be marketed on beer or sprits?

• Double xp points

I think other countrys get 4 hours of double xp for free.