17 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2011 10:31 AM by s7even_uk RSS

Another Prestige token question....

goku1910

Please don't murder me on the forums for this....but here goes:

Recently, while playing Modern Warfare 2, some jerk-off hacker made me prestige 11.  HOWEVER, I did make it to Prestige 8 Legitimately.  So now I am a prestige 11 and all my stats were reset back to zip, nada, NOTHING.  Do I still get a token in MW3?  I can't seem to get an answer.

If I don't get a token, I need to find another hacker who can de-rank me so I can at least try to prestige before Nov. 8th.

• Re: Another Prestige token question....
    rankismet

Based on this tweet... you're fine.

fourzerotwo Robert Bowling

@

@a24fan You get a token if you prestiged in COD4 and any COD after it.

22 hours ago Unfavorite Retweet Reply

• Another Prestige token question....
    iiiredbeariii

I would hope that you are screwed being that you were one of the people who were cheating... Seriously doubt that some random hacker prestiged your account when you didn't want him to. Getouttahere.

Yup, and from the hacks my friends have done, they couldn't even do it in a pub lobby, you have to join them in a private match to get deranked/ranked

goku1910

I've heard of people getting into CL's through matchmaking, and it has happened to me.  You can tell who's a hacker by looking at their clan tag now.  I've been looking on NGU trying to find somone to de-rank me.  I found out that [{M4]} is a UAV hack....so watch out for those garbage players.

goku1910

I am not, and I have never been a hacker.  I haven't touched COD4 since the hacks broke out. 

I can even tell you my REAL stats before they were reset.

K/D 1.14

W/L 0.77

Play time: over 5 Days, 12 Hours

I needed 37 more headshots for SCAR-H master prestige challenge.

Prestige 8 lvl 48.

I'm dead serious, I've always been against the hacking garbage community.  I'm getting really tired of recieving messages on the PSN because people think I'm a hacker; and they want hacks from me.  I'm getting tired of being accused and and tired of explaining that I'm not who you think I am.

Every time I find a hacker in MW2, they refuse to de-rank me. So....thanks for nothing forum members.

You are welcome and stop HACKING

goku1910

not a hacker.  Stop trolling you little peice of garbage.  This whole forum is nothing but garbage.  All you people do is complain about MW3 and how you don't like the changes they've made.  It's like you're 5-year-old children.  You just need to do a little growing up and make up a logical statement.  Go ahead connect to my PS3's IP address, you'll see that there is not CFW and there is no modded MW2 data.  Try me.

Losing one out of my three tokens isn't going to stop me from buying MW3.  Oh, but since I'm a hacker like you say I am, I mind as well sell my Black Ops and cancel my order for MW3 because they're not moddable.  You people are seriously retarded.  :\

You seem mad.

goku1910

No **** I'm mad sherlock.  My hard work has all been reset!  My goal was to reach Prestige nine before MW3's release.   But no, I can't because of the selfish losers that need to punish others for no reason what so ever.

rankismet

goku1910 wrote:

I am not, and I have never been a hacker.  I haven't touched COD4 since the hacks broke out. 

I can even tell you my REAL stats before they were reset.

K/D 1.14

W/L 0.77

Play time: over 5 Days, 12 Hours

I needed 37 more headshots for SCAR-H master prestige challenge.

Prestige 8 lvl 48.

I'm dead serious, I've always been against the hacking garbage community.  I'm getting really tired of recieving messages on the PSN because people think I'm a hacker; and they want hacks from me.  I'm getting tired of being accused and and tired of explaining that I'm not who you think I am.

Every time I find a hacker in MW2, they refuse to de-rank me. So....thanks for nothing forum members.

You asked if you would get a token...

... you will.

Switch to Sanka.

dbdpandemonium

Granted it is unfortunate you were put in a hacked lobby. Ive never been in one but i would assume you would see some indication that you were in a hacked lobby? Perhaps a huge score poped up on your screen? Multicolored clan tages and gamertags? Text from other players appearing on your screen advertising their hacked lobby or something? I find it impossible to believe you were put in a lobby without any indication that it was a hacked lobby. With that being said, you should have turned off your xbox. The new stats would not have saved. You would have gone back to the stats and rank you were before the hacked lobby you joined.

My thoughts are no mercy. You easily could have dashboarded or turned off your xbox. Either one would have stopped anything from that lobby saving to your account.

s7even_uk

On topic ....  I would say you wont receive a token.  MW3 will check which COD games you prestige and issue tokens based on those stats.  Because 11th is not a recognised as a legitimate prestige, MW3 will ignore and not give additional token.  402 has said that anyone who was hacked to the highest prestige in a particular COD will receive a token regardless of how they got there, but 11th with no stats means your theoretically sitting on -0.  If this was the only COD you have prestiged in, why don't you create a new account, use the double xp weekend to get you to 1st prestige and claim your token that way?