8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2012 7:59 AM by phxs72 RSS

Call Of Duty Elite Question!

Hey forum just a simple question about ELITE. I was wondering if i buy an elite membership will it work on my brother's account as well? Or will it just work for my specific Gamertag? oh and my second question is that if ELITE is worth it? because i heard that infinity ward will be releasing new maps every month or month and a half? so thanks for your time

• Call Of Duty Elite Question!
    Fireman0025

they will be releasing new DLC every month/ half a month. DLC does not necessarily mean map packs.

lostxprophit

Yes you will get Map Pcks for free if you have a Premium ELITE Membership & no you can''t share the Membership -- it only works for 1 ELITE account & that account must be linked to your XBL GT or PSN GT. So,if you want both accoutns to have ELITE,you'll need to get 2 ELITE memberships ($49.99 each) & have both GTs linked to your ELITE account.

lostxprophit wrote:

Yes you will get Map Pcks for free if you have a Premium ELITE Membership & no you can''t share the Membership -- it only works for 1 ELITE account & that account must be linked to your XBL GT or PSN GT. So,if you want both accoutns to have ELITE,you'll need to get 2 ELITE memberships ($49.99 each) & have both GTs linked to your ELITE account.

wow that sucks oh well

• Re: Call Of Duty Elite Question!

are mw3 having problems at the moment ALL my DLC has disappeared its saying to download them again but it makes no differance i'm a fully paid up member of call of duty elite can someone help

that6uy420

simple fix... delete your map packs and remove the game from the hdd.  reload everything and then you should be just fine.  make sure that when you download the stuff to do it through the game and then back out to the dashboard to finish off the downloads.  you must go back to the dashboard to complete it.

dont get elite, i bought the hardened edition for mw3 and elite hasnt worked correctly since the 'supposed' launch, what a piece of crap

Jimmienoman

I agree the ELITE portion (game tracking etc) isn't that impressive. Clans are just meh. The tourneys/objectives are fun.

The reason that convinced me was the content drops monthly, which has been fun. But this late in the game a majority of content is already out and they only promised 10 months of content drops. I would just buy the map packs. Unless they confirmed that BO2 will receive the same agreement and you plan on buying BO2 also.

phxs72

If your brother is playing on the same system (ie the same PS3) as you are then yes he will also have access to the new maps.  Every account on the unit gets access because they are downloaded to the unit.  He won't have any of the other benefits of being an elite member just the map access.