1 2 3 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2012 11:26 AM by Orihamu RSS

MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.

thabeststriker--7

Ha, yeah perks do look awesome.  But they have the pro perks all wrong.  My entire style of CoD is running and gunning, which most people don't have the balls to do.  I wish that they had UNLIMITED sprint, even if they made it like Call of Dugy: Lagg ops where u have to make it pro.  Also, they do not have the lightweight perk anymore which has been on almost every CoD game.  I live for that!!!  And finally they've taken away the commando perk (teleporting knifers).  You people do realize, even how frustrating it is to get knifed, that is a gaming style and u just took it away.  I love to use marathon, lightweight and commando.  I'll run around and knife people.  You people do realize you can easily pull out a shotgun and that pretty much solves the knifing problem?  Sniping, hopefully they don't have any crazy quickscoping, but I hope it's not like Black Ops where u have to zoom in for 5 seconds and the bullet still might go the other way.  Hope they didn't take my Barret .50 Cal out.  Other than that, I hope the entire thing is different from Treyarch's games.  In IW's games you are able to go pretty much anywhere you like.  Jump on top of houses, get into trees.  That sorta stuff.  They should also make a Michael Myers game mode.  They should have tons of hiding spots and you do get unlimited sprint and lightweight.  Anyways, I hope people pay attention to this and complain. Are there anything you disagree about?  IW does read posts.  Although they may not change it in MW3, they will know firsthand what not to do when they are developing the next game.  Please leave comments.

• 1. MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.
    salimreplay

one thing before I reply; the moment you support the commando perk, the entire community will descend on you!

now that that's sorted out, i agree your first point about running and gunning: i myself am one. I always believed unlimite sprint kept me in the fight at all times. I do not mind extreme conditioning because it's in the name of balancing so IW can do whatever, but they bit it in the same category as SoH. you have to sacrifice one therefore making you less aggressive

• 2. MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.

I'm a runner and gunner on Black Ops only. AK-74u, lightweight, slight of hand, gas mask.

I think taking out the lightweight perk might actually be a good thing though, it's going to make the game a lot more like real combat where you have to take cover and cover each other once in a while... especially in kill confirmed

• 3. MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.

Lightweight is returning as a Weapon Proficiency (Gun gets lighter = You run faster)

Commando sucks

Sniping is gonna be awesome in MW3

Extreme Conditioning allows run and gun play-style, without the annoyingness of starting a game and there's already an enemy in your spawn!

MW3 FTW!!!

• 4. MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.
    mdub

thabeststriker--7 wrote:

Ha, yeah perks do look awesome.  But they have the pro perks all wrong.  My entire style of CoD is running and gunning, which most people don't have the balls to do.  I wish that they had UNLIMITED sprint, even if they made it like Call of Dugy: Lagg ops where u have to make it pro.  Also, they do not have the lightweight perk anymore which has been on almost every CoD game.  I live for that!!!  And finally they've taken away the commando perk (teleporting knifers).  You people do realize, even how frustrating it is to get knifed, that is a gaming style and u just took it away.  I love to use marathon, lightweight and commando.  I'll run around and knife people.  You people do realize you can easily pull out a shotgun and that pretty much solves the knifing problem?  Sniping, hopefully they don't have any crazy quickscoping, but I hope it's not like Black Ops where u have to zoom in for 5 seconds and the bullet still might go the other way.  Hope they didn't take my Barret .50 Cal out.  Other than that, I hope the entire thing is different from Treyarch's games.  In IW's games you are able to go pretty much anywhere you like.  Jump on top of houses, get into trees.  That sorta stuff.  They should also make a Michael Myers game mode.  They should have tons of hiding spots and you do get unlimited sprint and lightweight.  Anyways, I hope people pay attention to this and complain. Are there anything you disagree about?  IW does read posts.  Although they may not change it in MW3, they will know firsthand what not to do when they are developing the next game.  Please leave comments.

Im being totally honest when I say your the first person that I have heard of that actually thinks its bad that commando is gone. I cant take anything you say seriously now.

• 5. MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.
    ghamorra

I agree. I liked commado because it always worked to my advantage, however I do see how it was a problem. Being able to knife people from 10-15 feet out was a bit too much

• 6. MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.

Commando was stupid with allowing you to knife someone 15 feet away, how can you possibly love it? The only good thing from it was no fall damage.

I'm glad they took out unlimited sprint. Not to be mean but its very annoying when you're playing online and there's that one punk who just runs around nonstop throughout the whole match.

This whole knifing thing has been something that has always bothered me about cod, it was the worst in mw2. I hope its not as bad as mw2

• 7. MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.

That's CODs problem; there's just a ton of punks running around. Just now there was some hooligan running about using nothing but an RPG. Bugged the hell out of all of my team. We got him good a couple times though.

And yes hopefully they get those kinks worked out, usually they do... only problem is that new kinks will show up pretty much every single time.

• 8. MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.

"My entire style of CoD is running and gunning, which most people don't have the balls to do."

Lol, loved that quote as I do see a lot of run and gunners in MW2 (I'm one of them).

As for the rest of your post, well I can't tell if your being serious or not.

• 9. MW3 Did Some Really Bad Things.  Read For More Info.

Wall of text headache aside, I have to say that I understand you like to play a certain way...even if it's a cheap speed racer knifing approach. However, camping is a playstyle also. So is noob-tubing, apparently.

Does that mean these are good playstyles? Not in my, or most of the community's opinion. When the bulk of the community doesn't enjoy the game much because of certain 'playstyles' then it's time for change. IW agrees and, therefore, things that are cheap to the rest of us are taken out of the game.

People will probably still find ways to camp. I don't know if that element can ever be taken away because it's not a game mechanic...it's purely a choice. The others are due to mechanics and, thankfully, can be taken away.

Thanks, IW!

1 2 3 Previous Next