Ten Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Uprising Xbox 360 DLC passes are up for grabs! Drop us a tweet with your best Zombies face. Include #UprisingComp.
Twitter fans of the Australian CallOfDuty_AU handle have the opportunity to win one of ten Call Of Duty Uprising DLC Passes. Simply follow the @CallofDuty twitter handle and tweet using the hashtag #Uprisingcomp in a new tweet. The competition will commence at 4:00pm (AEST) 18th April 2013 and will close 4:00pm (AEST) 19th April 2013. The ten (10) most creative re-tweets or tweets will be selected by a panel of judges and determined winners. All winners will be notified by Twitter DM (Direct Message) to confirm eligibility. Winners must respond within 24hours or another winner may be chosen.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are following the CallofDuty_AU twitter handle. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 15 years of age and over (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences at 4:00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on 18 April 2013 & closes on 19 April 2013 at 4.00pm (“Competition Period”).
4. To enter the competition, participants must follow the following instructions:
I. Follow @CallOfDuty_AU on twitter.
II. Send the @CallOfDuty_AU twitter handle a tweet with the following hashtag #Uprisingcomp
III. Get creative. We’re looking for the most creative Zombie impersonation.
B) The 10 most creative tweets with the correct hashtag and twitter handle will be determined winners. All winners will be contacted via Direct Message (DM) on twitter. Winners must reply to the DM within 24hours of being contacted to verify their details. Once details have been verified the codes will be DM to the winners via Twitter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to require an entrant to provide proof of entry in order to claim a prize.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process
or for submitting an entry that is not otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any breach of any one or more of these terms or condition of the Competition will lead to disqualification and ineligibility to be awarded any prize or prizes.
7. Entrants will be responsible for all content posted by them in their entries and must not post, and will be fully liable for, any illegal, inappropriate, obscene or offensive content.
8. All entries must be the original work of the entrant. No entrant may use any material that is owned by any third party or to which any third party is entitled in any way, and in entering into the competition warrants that the materials is theirs, that no other party has any interest in the materials submitted by them, or any entitlement in respect of the same.
9. Prizes. The following prizes will be awarded:
a) 10 x Season Passes for Call Of Duty valued at AUD$20 incl. GST.
b) Total value of giveaway approximately $200.
10. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the identity of the winners. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their merit and the entries judged to be the best will win the prizes.
11. Judging will be completed at Level 2, 72 Christie Street, St Leonards, 2065, NSW by 5pm 19th April 2013. The winners will be notified by DM by 7pm 19th April 2013 via Twitter. Winners have 24hrs to verify their details, otherwise they will forfeit their prize.
12. Prizes are not transferable & cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stipulated.
13. Prize values are correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter.
16. Prizes will be awarded in the judge’s complete discretion. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner (and companions) to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner (and/or companions) are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate.
19. By entering the competition, the prize winner agrees to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
20. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their entry and photograph for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to Activision and the Promoter’s website/s without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in any such material. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner acknowledges that the Promoter acquires the word statement and any photographs for use for its commercial purposes and agrees not to object to any such use on the basis of any moral right.
21. Prizes will be provided via Direct Message via Twitter and each winner should allow 3 days approximately from judging for delivery of their prize.
22. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
23. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Competition.
24. The Promoter is Activision Blizzard, Wharf 10, Suite 2, Level 2, 50-52 Pyrmont Road, Pyrmont, NSW, 2009 Australia